Chapter Nine

Sam, Dean and Erika leave the motel room, Erika pulling on her coat.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Dean asks her.

"No, love, I'm peckish so I'm going to grab something to eat" she does the tie up around her coat. "But I'll find you later" she tells them walking away, Dean watches her go with a smirk, Sam rolls his eyes.

.......................

Dean walks into a room full of art masks, and looks up. He sees a particular demonic looking one, and focuses on it. He hears the screams and screeching he has when he is dreaming since he got back from hell, signaling maybe the mask made him think of something from his time in hell. Sam walks up up behind Dean.

"Bring back memories?" Sam asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Being a teenager, all that angst" Dean sighs, a little relieved that Sam didn't see what was going on with Dean staring at the mask.

"Oh"

"What'd you think I meant?" Sam asks him.

"Nothing" Dean looks over at Justin, who is putting a big bong-shaped piece into a kiln. "Now that brings back memories"

"Dude, I need a bigger kiln" A teacher comes around a corner (Don Harding).

"You gentlemen wanna talk to me?" Don asks.

"Ah, Mr. Harding"

"Oh, please, Don" Don reaches for Sam's hand

"Okay, Don" Don reaches for Dean's hand next.

"Even my students call me Don"

"Yeah, we get it, Don" Dean and Sam pull out their badges. "I'm agent Getty, this is Agent Lee. We just had a few questions about, uh, Tracy Davis"

"Uh, yeah, Tracy, uh, bright kid, loads of talent. It's a shame she got suspended"

"Uh, you two had a... uh, violent altercation"

"Yeah, she exploded. If Principal Murrow hadn't walked by when he did, Tracy would have clawed my eyes out"

"Why?" Sam asks.

"I, uh, you know, I was only trying to rap with her about her work. It had gotten inappropriate and disturbing" Dean turns and indicates the angry masks hanging on the wall and the ceiling.

"More disturbing, than, uh, those guys?" He asks.

"She would cover page after page with these bizarre cryptic symbols, and then there were the drawings. Detailed images of killings, gory, primitive, and she would depict herself in the middle of them, participating"

"Symbols, what kind of symbols? Uh, anything like this?" Sam shows Don a small bag with the silver Celtic coin in it.

"Yeah, yeah, I think that might have been one of them"

"You know where Tracy is now?" Sam asks.

"I would imagine her apartment"

"Her apartment?"

"Yeah, she got here about a year ago, alone, as I understood it, as an emancipated teen. God only knows what her parents were like" Don explains.

.................

Erika brushes her thumb over her lips removing the last trace of blood from them.

"Hey" Sam greets, she smiles.

"Hello, love" she greets back. "Found anything?"

"Trying to track down Tracy" he explains and then motions to his own face. "You've got...." Erika wipes at her face and smiles a little.