Chapter Thirty-Four

Dean wakes with a start and reaches across to Erika's side of the bed, it's empty but slightly warm, she's not long been up then, he leans up on his elbows and frowns, music, he can hear music, he turns and climbs out of her bed and follows it.

"Eri?" he asks and then stops, shakes his head. "Erika?" he corrects. He pushes open a door and pauses in the doorway. Erika sits behind a piano, her fingers dancing over the keys, her eyes closed, letting her memory guide her. It's beautiful. "I didn't know you played" Dean states softly behind her, Erika looks over her shoulder at him.

"I am sure there are a great many things you don't know about me, love" she tells him, Dean moves across the room to sit at her side on the piano bench.

"You're not going to tell me that you were actually taught by.....Beethoven or someone are you?" he asks her, she smirks and leans against his side.

"No, my brother, Elijah" she corrects, he smiles at her as she continues to play. "It's not as calming as painting but.....it still serves as a way to ease my mind"

"Why? Something bothering you?" Dean asks her.

"I'm a thousand years old, love, there is always something bothering me" she answers, he brushes her hair over her shoulder, he leans closer and kisses her neck.

"Let me help" he whispers against her neck, she closes her eyes and sighs. Dean smirks and kisses up to her jaw. "Come back to bed" he whispers, she nods and lets him take her hand and pulls her up, he kisses the back of her hand and smiles at her, she smiles back at him.

.................

Erika and Dean flop down next to one another and stare at the ceiling, Dean smirks and looks to Erika, they both breath heavily.

"That was new" she tells him without looking at him.

"Yeah" he agrees. "I wasn't even aware you could bend that way" he tells her, she smirks and turns to him.

"Want to see what other ways I can bend?" she asks wiggling her eyes, he lurches forward and kisses her, she laughs and curls her arm around his neck.

................

Dean wakes with his arm around Erika who sleep, he smiles and threads his fingers with hers. She shifts against him and sighs softly. Dean glances to the clock before he snuggles back into Erika.

................

Erika stands with Maddox, a witch friend of hers and Klaus', Dean watches her talking to him, laughing and smiling, he wrinkles his nose, Sam smirks at his side.

"Greens a lovely shade on you" Sam teases, Dean shoots him a look. Erika heads back towards them as Maddox moves to the bar.

"Ready to go, loves?" she asks adjusting her coat.

"Who's he?" Dean asks nodding to Maddox.

"Maddox" she answers, Dean raises an eyebrow, Erika smirks. "He watches the bar for me" Erika answers pulling on her jacket. "You don't think that when I'm with you I just shut up shop?" she asks with a smirk. "I still have to make money" she grabs Dean's jacket and pulls him closer, she nuzzles under his jaw. "Are you jealous?" she coos, Dean scoffs and shakes his head.

"No" Erika smirks against his neck.

"You know I can tell when you're lying, right, love?" she asks. Dean looks down at her before kissing her, threading his fingers into her hair pulling her closer. Sam clears his throat and Dean pulls back to smirk at his brother.

"Shall we go?" Sam asks walking away, Erika bites her lip and smirks.

..............

At a comic book store: A man takes a comic book off the shelf as Dean and Sam walk through the door. They are in suits and long black coats: FBI costumes. The man behind the counter looks up as they approach and take out their badges.