Chapter Five

Erika throws her bag into her mini and then closes the door, she smirks and then turns around.

"You strike out?" she asks, Dean scoffs and then nods.

"Yeah, girls night" he answers shoving his hands in his pocket, Erika smirks.

"You want to grab a drink?" she asks leaning against her car. "I have an apartment" he smirks and shrugs.

"Sure, a drink sounds nice"

"Just a drink mind you, love" she warns with her own smirk.

"No worries, I'm not much for sleeping with monsters" Dean teases her back, she shoots him a look, he smirks.

"Get in the car" she opens the driver's side and climbs in, Dean chuckles and climbs in the other side.

"Your car is tiny" Dean tells her, Erika looks to him as she starts it, he just smirks back at her, she shakes her head and pulls away from the curb.

....................

Dean looks over the photo of Erika with another blonde girl, family, obviously they look alike, he's not really thought of her having a family, he never really thinks of monsters having close relationships with other monsters. He supposes he should.

"Is this your sister?" he asks as she approaches with his drink.

"Hmm yes, Rebekah" she answers handing over his drink, he sets the photo back and takes the glass.

"Is she your only sibling?" he asks, she smirks.

"You're fishing" she teases moving to the couch. "But I'll allow it" she drops down and crosses one leg over the other. "I have five siblings, Rebekah is my only sister" Dean sits in the armchair across from her. "Finn and Elijah, they're older, then my twin, Niklaus, then Kol....younger" she answers.

"Where are they?" he asks, she smirks.

"Around, we keep in touch" she answers. "You find out anything new about your angel buddies?" she asks.

"Not really, no" he lies, she knows it, but she lets it slide, he doesn't know her enough yet, doesn't trust her yet. Dean glances to her, she raises an eyebrow back at him but doesn't push the subject.

"What about that vision?" she asks. "No more theories?" Dean shrugs.

"No, well Sam seems to think that you and I....." Dean gives her a significant look. "You know" he winks.

"Eww" Erika teases, Dean nods.

"Yeah, that's what I said, sleeping with monsters is his thing" he teases, she snorts and smirks.

"And you're still adamant that it's not about you guys killing me?" she asks leaning back. "Or trying to anyway" she teases.

"No, I told you it didn't feel like that" he argues.

"And you've had nothing more? No other vision? Dreams? Anything like that?" she asks, he shakes his head.

"No, none like that, I mean....I've had dreams" he smirks, she looks to him. "Oh come on, you're hot" she snorts and stands.

"And on that note, I'm going to bed, now you can stay and sleep on the couch or you can leave...." she waves over her shoulder with her drink before heading out of the room. Dean looks around before patting his knees. He supposes he could crash on her couch, it's probably more comfortable then the motel bed any way.

.................

Erika pulls her hair up onto the top of her head as she leaves her bedroom and heads towards the living room where Dean snores on her sofa. She stops to watch him. She'll be a liar if she said he wasn't attractive, she shakes her head and moves towards him, smacks his boot as she passes him, he groans and sits up to glare at her.

"There's been another attack" she tells him grabbing her car keys from the counter. "I'll drop you off at the scene, Sam's waiting for you" he watches her, the morning light shining through her windows and against her hair and skin, okay, Sam's theory not so far fetched she is what is usually goes for, she's beautiful, almost supernaturally so, and he still has no idea what she is other then fast and so far unkillable. She turns to face him. "Did you hear me?" she asks, he nods.

"Yeah" he grumbles turning to stand. Erika grabs her jacket and pulls it on heading into the kitchen, Dean scrubs his hands over his face and yawns, she returns and holds out a travel mug and a paper bag.

"Here" she offers, Dean frowns at her. "It's coffee....and a bacon sandwich" she smiles a little, Dean stands and takes them from her.

"Thanks" he tells her. "Why?" he asks her.

"Why not?" she asks back. "If you don't want them" she moves to take them back, Dean holds them to his chest.

"No, no....I didn't say that" he argues turning away from her to protect the food. Erika smirks at him. "Murder?" he asks, she chuckles and grabs her handbag.

"Yeah, murder...." she states and walks away, Dean follows her, he smiles at the paper bag.

......................

Erika's mini skids to a stop behind the Impala as Sam climbs out. Erika looks to Dean who looks to her.

"Hope you catch your monster, love" she tells him.

"Yeah" he mumbles. "And thanks...for breakfast" she shrugs and smiles.

"Yeah well, Don't start telling people I'm nice" she teases, he smirks.

"Secret is safe with me" he opens the car door and climbs out with his coffee and paper bag, he shuts the door and offers Erika a wave before she drives off. Sam smirks at his brother as he approaches. "What?" Dean asks.

"Nothing" Sam mumbles. "What's that?" he asks motioning to the paper bag, Dean smirks.

"She made me breakfast" Dean heads towards the police tape, Sam snorts.

"She made you breakfast?" Sam asks, Dean shrugs back. "Did you sleep with her?"

"Dude" Dean complains. "No, I did not" Sam raises an eyebrow sceptically. "I didn't" Dean argues.