⁴How I Met Him

Chapter Four : How I Met Him

Taehyung's POV

As we walked into the cafeteria, we headed towards our usual table consisting Park Jimin - Jungkook's cousin, Jung Hoseok - Jungkook's older brother, Min Yoongi - my cousin.

We could definitely be fit into the 'popular' kids' table but we decided against it because Yoongi and I don't eat human foods. We feed on...well, blood ㅡ more precisely human blood.

Human foods make us really weak as our digestion system isn't active like normal human body. Our body can harm badly even if a bite of any of their foods are consumed ㅡ except water or any sort of drink.

We may heal quickly but I can assure you that it's really painful to overcome the fatal damage. We need to feed on fresh human blood at a larger amount than usual if this type of situation occurs.

And I knew others would get suspicious if I would keep skipping lunch everyday. So Yoongi and I sit with just the three of them. Yes, they know about our identity and are really cool with it. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.

And now you must be wondering werewolf and vampire are enemies since the big bang, then how we became friends. Well, let me tell you what happened two years ago.

***F L A S H B A C K***

It's a normal monday morning in high school. First class was about to start. I hurriedly entered the class as I was late and sat on my desk at the middle.

"Kids! Now, calm down!!" Mr. Kim shouted as if anyone ever gave any heed to his words.

"Why do we need to cum now?" I replied with a blank face sitting on my desk looking ahead.

The whole class burst out laughing. Mr. Kim turned vermillion red.

"Shut up you brats! We've a new student today. At least be nice for once in life," Mr. Kim cried out.

"Are you telling us to act fake-ass to impress another fake-ass?" I retorted ㅡ not high enough to reach teacher's ear but lofty enough to pass towards some of my classmates, making them chuckle.

The class stopped not because Mr. Kim ordered but because they're excited ㅡ some in hope of a new fling, some to get a new bully, some in aspire of getting a friend, not any valid reason except curiosity for the others ㅡ to meet the newbie.

"Come inside and introduce yourself," Mr. Kim smiled towards the entrance door beckoning a boy to enter the classroom.

Then entered the newbie with dark bluish eyes, brunette silky hair falling on his eyes making it difficult to witness his ocean deep orbs, juicy reedish pink lips, button shaped nose. He's wearing white tee ㅡ overlaying it with a chocolate wash jacket ㅡ and black tight jeans contrasting it with a pair of caramel coloured converse.

But wait. What's the smell? Who puts pineapple flavored deodorant!? But why my nostrils are being extra sensitive at the scent? Maybe because I don't like pineapple. Then again I don't eat any foods. Ugh! It's so confusing.

"Hello, Everyone! Good morning! I'm Jeon Jungkook and 15 years old. Hope we can be friends!" The new boy - Jungkook - finished his greeting with a slight bow and pearly smile.

"He looks so handsome."

"Let's bet I'll get him to fuck me by one week."

"I'm ready to break up with my girlfriend for him."

"My gay ass is shaking."

The whole class started whisper-shouting like typical high-school gossip class. Hoes and sluts were visibly drooling over the new douchebag.

"Geez, calm thy existent and non-existent dicks!" I retorted making the class gasp.

I put my earbuds on my ear playing metal music and added,

"Now, y'all are free to cream your pants!!"

All of them gave me a look and started giggling. Then I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked behind to check Yoongi but that dumbass was sleeping like a rock. I turned and looked ahead to find Jungkook staring at me.

My non-beating heart felt something. I quickly regained my composure and mouthed a 'What' with a bored face.

Jungkook just shook his head signaling it's nothing and smiled at me.

What a creep!

"Enough is enough!! Now shut up!" Mr. Kim yelled bringing the class to a somewhat bearable condition.

"Jungkook, go take your seat," Mr. Kim replied with a smile.

Jungkook just nodded politely and started looking for a seat. For a second his eyes locked with mine again. I was unable to break it, nor that I really wanted to.

He began to walk my way. What's up with this kid? He stopped in front of me.

"Hey, is this seat in front of you taken?"

"I guess not," I replied. Though my earbuds were still on, I could make out his words clearly. Yes, I got amazing hearing power. You already know why.

Smiling, he took the seat. Then turning around, he stared at me ㅡ searching for my face.

I didn't know why his presence made my inside churn. I felt as if crabs were crawling under my skin and ready to snap my neck.

It's really odd. I did never feel uneasy in front of anyone's presence. Then why it's different in his case? Who is he?

"Why don't you just take a picture?" I whisper at him. His face went blank for a second but a smirk stretched across it not so long after.

"I was just going to ask for a pen."

"Well, next time try asking and not looking into my soul," I retorted and he chuckled lightly.

I got into my bag and pulled out a pen and gave him. He smiled gratefully and turned around saying, "I've answers to your questions."

Wait. How did he know I'd queries?

____________________________________________________

sry for being late,, wattpad thought it's funny to erase all my unpublished drafts,, so yea now I'm a broken bitch,, idk what to do :'(

and please comment down your thoughts as they rly motivate me

make sure to vote and share the fic w your friends to cheer me up,, pwease

i love you all so freaking much <3

thank you sm for reading, loving and supporting this story so far

A.