³I'm Gay, He's Straight

Chapter Three : I'm Gay, He's Straight

Taehyung's POV

Ever get the feeling that something is wrong with you? That nothing in your life makes sense?

Because as of right now, I'm confused, frustrated, screwed. Undeniably, unmistakably, cocksurely scr-

"Mr. Kim!" I peered around, confused. I can't tell where I'm because of my fuzzy vision. Everything looks like bloody monsters...

"Taehyung!" There's that monstrous voice again.

It sounded familiar though, who was it-

"Kim Taehyung pay attention!"

Wait, I know that voice. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision as a figure appeared before me. I looked at the ugly belt in front of me and then slowly lifted my eyes at their faces.

It wasn't a monster, unfortunately. Actually, it's double time worse.

"Kim Taehyung, have you been paying attention to anything I've been saying?" Ms. Manoban quirked a fine brow of her.

And I gained the consciousness of my surroundings. I'm in math class. Great.

"Um...yeah?" I muttered unconvincingly.

Her foggy blue eyes cleared up and started to shine. Did she actually believe me? Ha!

"Were you really?" She asked again.

By this time, we've gained the attention of the entire class, or maybe I just noticed them staring at our direction.

"Yes," I answered with little more confidence this time.

She nodded and walked over to the white board.

"Liars never shine," she declared, turning her back at the students.

"Cheers!" I muttered, gaining snickers from few of my peers.

"What was that?" The foul woman asked.

"I-um- wow you're so hot!" I fake stammered. And the whole class erupted into laughter. Her cheeks tinted pink and she looked away.

Ha, you wish!

"Stop fooling around, Kim!" She warned with a stern tone after gaining her 'professional' composure.

"As if your threats ever stopped me," I murmured under my breath.

She went back to writing and I went back to not caring. Math....to me.. is useless and a utter waste of time. I mean honestly, why do we need it?

Seriously, it's not like if I become an artist, I would need to learn about the Pythagoras theorem or whatever the hell they teach us in this class.

I internally groaned and slouched further into my seat. I stared ahead blanklyㅡonly numbers and then gap and again numbers. Great. Just great.

A note made its way towards my desk. I looked over and saw Jungkook. I smiled at him and opened the crumbled paper.

'Dude! You rock!! ;D' His messy handwriting screamed.

My smile grew wider. I turned to him and winked as he winked back causing my stomach to flip wildly.

My best friend always knows how to turn a bad situation into a good one. That's why I love him. Yes, I love my best friend. No, no, not in a friendly or brotherly way.

I love him romanticallyㅡ I want to grow old with him and nurture cute babies together. Not like any of us can give birth to a child. But whatever. That's not the point.

I'm madly deeply dangerously absolutely devastatingly in love with my best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

Only if I could scream it at his gorgeous face.

Have you already guessed it? Yes, my bestfriend, the hottest hotie Jeon Jungkook is S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T.

And my life is hell. Well, I'm eventually supposed to go to hellㅡthat's what they say. But do I look like I give a damn about their bullshits?

Guess what. I'm gay. But no one knows yet. How am I presumed to announce everyone?

'Hey, I've recently noticed that my best friend got a sexy physique and I'd the sudden thirst to lick his abs, pin him down and sink my teeth deep into his skin and taste his blood. I get a frigging boner every fudging time just thinking about his well built alluring body. And I think I'm gay.'

Funny, right? Yes, 'cause my whole life is a big damn joke.

Say with me : Romantic feeling sucks.

Kring.

Thanks to whoever is up in the sky. Finally the class ended after hundred thousand years.

"Yo lazy ass! Hurry the fuck up!" Jungkook slapped on my back.

"I ain't a robot!" I glared at him but packed my things quickly nonetheless.

"I know," he laughed. Gosh, why my knee feels weak?

"But we should definitely hurry up. I'm starving to death," he sticked out his bottom lip causing me to coo at him.

I rolled my eyes and slung the strap of my bag on my shoulder and walked out of the class as he draped an arm over my shoulder in friendly way.

That's what we ever will be ㅡ just friends 'cause I'm gay, he's straight.

Did I hear a crack of glass? Nevermind. I think it's just my heart which broke into million pieces at the thought of not having Jungkook like the way I want to.

_______________________________

thanks for reading! love u <3

thoughts on the story so far?

VOTE & SHARE pretty please?

ㅡA.