¹⁸Alpha Dominance

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkookieee please~"

"No!"

"Please pwease pwetty pweasee~" I bet he was using his no-one-on-this-universe-can-ever-say-no eyes as a weapon to win this battle.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"Can you look at me?"

"Taehyung!"

"Once, I promise."

Sigh. Kim Taehyung. You are going to make me crazy for real.

There I lost it, like for the umpteenth times.

Currently we were arguing over the fact that how it's important to take care of ownself but Mr. Handsome bf of mine totally agrees with this fact except he does not ever take care of his amazing self and on top of that he is arrogant too; okay a little bit cute but that's just to manipulate my poor young heart. He needs a beating, not the kind y'all are thinking right now but wouldn't mind that though as long as things work. wink

"Tae, just drink my blood. Stop being so stubborn." I looked at him in the eyes, dead serious.

"Don't wanna make it look like I'm with you for the food. I love you, kookie. And I can do with other bloods like duck or something. Yes, it'll make me weaker like mortal or even worse but I wouldn't die. Don't worry," Taehyung's eyes softened and I could tell he was being genuine.

"How about I bring you some blood bags from hospital?"

"What the fuck!? Who taught you such unethical deeds??"

"Okay okay calm down, not that I was gonna steal, I could just buy."

"Kookie, are you serious? You've gone nuts."

He really doesn't want to live. Such a kid.

"What can I do, my boyfriend is so handsome."

"N-no, I'm not," Taehyung stuttered, cheeks flushed. It's really amusing how I can catch him off guard while throwing compliments.

"Wow, he's modest too!"

"Don't make fun of me!!" He pouted.

"No, no, really, I mean it." I couldn't resist hugging him.

Everytime I hug him, I can feel his heartbeats even though he has no heartbeat; my heartbeats pulse through his rib cage which makes all of my cells go insane. It feels totally euphoric, cannot even describe this feeling in words.

"But just know, I'll never think you're with me just to have my blood if you drink from my bloodstream, rather it'd make me happy for being able to provide something for you. Me, an alpha werewolf, losing 1kg blood daily will bring no difference in my physical strength. I eat plenty and you know that. Your health comes first to me. To know that having few drops of my blood will do magic for you, I can't stop feeling guilty seeing you getting weaker day by day. Please don't restrain yourself. I really love you and without you I-I just don't wanna think."

"Shh..." Taehyung peppered my left ear and neck with smooches.

After a while when he figured out I calmed down, Taehyung muttered, "Thank you."

"For what?" I barely do anything for him.

"For loving me, for being so concerned about me, for being my bestfriend, for being the best listener, for being so nice to me, for giving me best fucking kisses."

Hold on. What? Did not expect the last one.

"Really? Who was your first kiss?" I was simply curious.

"You only focused on that part?"

I shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't remember. Getting old is really tiresome, you young people won't understand." Taehyung sighed dramatically.

"If you wanna thank me, then make love with me." No, I was not jealous. I was just teasing him. Or maybe not.

"Jeon Jungkook, watch ya mouth! Ya don't want a fierce beast to jump on ya fragile bones, I swear." Taehyung stopped kissing me and started ruffling my hair instead.

"Who did ya call fragile, bitch?" You don't want to test an alpha. Ever. Not when that alpha has dominance power. Yes, alpha dominance is a toxic masculinity trait among werewolves but we got it genetically, can't really help it.

"My baby bunny, who needs hugs and love and protection," Tae was still caressing my head, he had no idea how my inner wolf was fighting for dominance, eyes turning luminance green.

We were sitting by the pond of the jungle of our neighbouring town. We came here just to talk and watch fireflies, it's Taehyung's safe escape. He brought me to this place couple of times already that it's become our secret spot. This town has less population than our own and everything is pretty dull here, good for us.

Before I could process or even try to control my instincts, my lips were pressed against Taehyung's. His lips never fail to cast me under a spell, one where I wouldn't mind kissing until our lips were bruised and raw. It was one of those sweet and loving kisses that warms my chest, earning a content growl from my inner wolf. 

"Someone is under trance," Taehyung sucked in a breath.

I switched our positions so that I had more access to Taehyung's neck, kissing sloppily up his throat and along his jaw. Taehyung hummed appreciatively, guiding me back to his lips where I playfully nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Your lips taste so fucking good." I groaned, savoring the taste of him. "I could kiss you for hours." 

"Needy, aren't we?" Taehyung laughed, reversing our positions so he sits on what he would call, the blessed thighs. I sat up to bring him back into another kiss, unbuttoning his shirt halfway to run a hand over his smooth skin, "You're so beautiful, I'm damn lucky to have this all to myself." 

Resting his arms on my shoulders, he let me push the piece of clothing off his shoulders, my lips brushing over his toned chest automatically, I peered up through my lashes, "Do you still think I'm fragile?"

Taehyung gulped as the octaves of my voice went few decibels lower.

"You know I love you and I don't see you as weak, kookie, j-just wanna spoil you," Taehyung said with glossy eyes, making something snapped inside me. I regained my composure as my inner wolf got sad thinking Tae might be afraid of us — me and my wolf.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Tae.. It's just alpha dominance, can't control it."

"No, babe, it's fine, I understand." Taehyung smiled at me and my heart skipped couple of beats at the bright crimson eyes staring back at me.

"Love you more," I kissed him again and beyond.

guess who's still going thru her finals T-T
not studying just wasting time stressing

guess who's still going thru her finals T-Tnot studying just wasting time stressing