¹⁷Frustration

Chapter Seventeen : Frustration

Third Person's POV

"You're kidding right?"

"When have I ever lied to you?"

"Asshole."

"The faith you've for me is awe inspiring. I'm moved to tears."

A blonde guy in his 20s huffed and sat on the messy bed where Jungkook was laying down, eyes coated with heavy bags - deprived of couple of nights sleep.

"WHEN ALL OF THIS HAPPENED?? WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME AFTER A DECADE!? THE FUCK! THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST BRO??? NOW THAT KIM TAEHYUNG CAME TO YOUR LIFE WE ARE OF ZERO VALUE HUH?" Jimin was full on a childish tantrum, trying hard not to chuckle at Jungkook's precious reactions.

"Woah hold on there. Lemme ask you, THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST BRO?? NOW THAT MIN YOONGI CAME TO YOUR LIFE WE ARE OF ZERO VALUE, HUH?" Jungkook hold on his triumphant smirk, challenging Jimin and very much enjoying his flushed face.

"YAH!! You brat! I'm older than you! Where's your manners?" Jimin spluttered out somehow, eartips vermillion red.

"And what about Yoongles? We have nothing going on."

"Giving nicknames already I see," Jungkook kept smirking, snuggling into his blankets as the temperature of the air conditioner of his room dropped a little more than his comfort. He didn't bother changing the settings as the scene unfolding before him was way more interesting and important.

"Dickhead! I have been calling him by that since we met," Jimin slightly rolled his eyes, cheeks flushed.

"Ohh love at first sight?" Jungkook raised one of his brownish eyebrow in a playful manner.

"Oh God! No, Jungkook, stop!!" Jimin literally jumped on the latter to beat him up.

"No means yes! Congratulations!!" Jungkook said in between laughter as Jimin kept tickling him over the blanket.

"Did he mark you yet?" Jungkook asked after a while as both of settled down under the blanket to have a bro moment as they have been quite busy with school work and stuff, so why rarely got time to spend time together.

"Nah," Jimin was picking at his nails, staring at the shadow of the moon dancing alone in the balcony through the glass window.

"I don't mind tho. You know, as I'm a beta, I don't have any destined mate so if he marks me, I'll be his mate and vice versa. But if he doesn't then I'll totally understand, cause his family might not accept me, or worse he might not want to spend his remaining lifetime being tied up with a low life like me. To be completely frank, he deserves way better than me. A billion billionth times. Not even kidding or exaggerating a bit."

Unknowingly Jimin smiled softly, eyes glossy, "I'll just be happy for him, honestly."

"You're such a sap. Gosh, stop you're making me cry."

"Aww is our baby bunny crying??" Jimin cooed as if Jungkook didn't age at all since he was 2.

"What? No!"

Jimin laughed, wiping a tear from the corner of his eyes - who knows from when he was trying to hold it in.

"I'll get my revenge soon!" Jungkook pouted which made Jimin laugh more.

"Well, on a very serious note, you're not any less than others, okay? Please remember that, you're loved, you're needed, you're precious. You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to be "the best". You don't have to be anything but yourself. Promise me you'll be kind to yourself?" Jungkook didn't look like the little one Jimin and his entire clan always seem to baby.