「PREFACE」

Werewolves and vampires are supposed to be eachother's enemy by nature since forever. But there's an exception in every case. Take an ample example.

Kim Taehyung — a royal vampire — and Jeon Jungkook — a pure blood alpha werewolf — are best friends. Yes, you read it correct. Best friend.

But if you take a close look into their friendship, you'll mistake them as more than just friends.

And when you ask them if they're in any relationship, they would deny it right away.

Frankly, deep down there's something more, something intense in their bond. Dare I say Love?

They haven't figured it out yet or maybe they did and chose to ignore that feeling.

Now, the burning questions areㅡ

How did they become friends despite coming from extremely opposite clans?

Would they realize their true feelings?

Would they risk their friendship just to confess their romantic feelings?

Would their families accept their forbidden love?

Would they make it together or spill apart like lost stars?

Read the story to get the answers.

____________________________

Story genre :

ㅡVampire
ㅡWerewolf
ㅡFanfiction
ㅡTeenfiction
ㅡRomance
ㅡLGBTQ+
ㅡHumour

WARNING : This is a pure work of fiction. The story will contain intimacy between two boys as well as mentions of supernatural creatures. It may or may not depict violence and sexual scene. In short, matured content. If you're uncomfortable with the idea, kindly don't proceed.

Thank You.

Enjoy! <3

A.