⁸My First Priority

Chapter Eight : My first priority

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung has been acting really weird these days. It's evident that something has happened but he can share with me, no? We are best buddies after all. I swear if it's anything related to the enmity of werewolves and vampires, I'm going to throw my hands.

I mean it must be that reason, so why he cannot tell me about it as he knows I would get hurt. But he should know that he's my first priority. I'm sorry to my family and pack but I will choose Taehyung over them whatever the situation is.

Today at school he told me to bite him and I know he said it jokingly like he does usually. But I don't know why I also wanted to get bitten by him, wanted to feel his canines against my skin. It's weird, I know. Just wanted to know how my blood tastes like.

"Would you just admit that you fancy the arse off him so you can just jump on his bones and get this all over with?" I heard Jimin's voice and jumped out a little sitting on my bed.

"W-what?"

"You're speaking your thoughts out loud for the nth times," Jimin chuckled taking a sit beside me.

Shit!

"Getting into someone's room without Knocking is outrageous, don't you know?" I just wanted to slap myself for being a dumb.

"Uno, bitch," he just rolled his eyes, "But seriously Jungkook will you abandon us for Taehyungie?"

I can tell he's enjoying his time teasing and embarrassing me. Just you wait, dickhead.

"I mean you will do so for Min Yoongi, no?" I decided to tease him instead.

He turned red, "That's not same! I love him plus no, I'll try to protect all of my family members if anything happens."

Jimin, the saviour. I rolled my eyes but still felt warm in my heart.

"Oh wait, does that mean you also like Taehyungie?"

I felt my ears tingling, "Yes, of course I do, he's my bestie."

Jimin wasn't in the mood to joke around, "No you know what I mean."

Do I? But I'm not supposed to, right? I've a mate with whom I've to spend a lifetime.

"I don't know," I sighed. I don't know if I like my bestfriend. I don't know if I'm ready to get rejected by my bestfriend. For now I just know I don't wanna risk our friendship for my petty feelings.

"It's ok, Kookie. We're here for you."

I knew they were. But I just don't know if I'm wanted to share my thoughts with them. Please I don't understand myself.

"By The way, Taehyungie called you, you left your phone at the garden," Jimin winked and handed me the phone.

What was he cooking. I gave him a look but he played innocent and left the room. Taking the phone, I checked notifications. 3 missed calls and 10 unread msgs — all from none other the mighty Kim Taehyung.

TaeTae 💏 :

kookieee~ 😭

broooo u there?

wanna go on a date? ;3

I know you've practice and shit

but please ditch practice 🥺

it's for only 2 nights & a day

on the  ⛱ down the town

where are you?? biitchh