I Miss Him (Vision X Reader)

Thank you very much IrisPerea for the request!!
Imma try my best to make this amazing for you!❤️

You furrow your eyes shut, trying to block out the pain. It just hurts so much to think about. Though your brother died heroically, you still mourn him. You miss his playful teases and his sometimes rude comments. But, that's what older brothers do, right? They don't know how to show their love, so they do it in the weirdest ways possible. Like pulling your hair and then making up for it with your favorite food.

You cover your mouth, afraid to let any sobs exit you. Steve and Natasha have been checking up on you nonstop and you didn't want to worry them. They have already done so much for you and your sister. They gave you a place to call home and were even training you to be Avengers. You didn't need to bother them with your sadness.

You wipe away your tears from your red cheeks. You know you can go to Wanda for anything, but you just feel so stupid about this. Pietro was her twin. They had this unexplainable bond. Nothing could tear them apart. They might as well have been attached at the hip. The only reason you should be going to her was to comfort her. Not the other way.

"(Y/N)?"

You jump, clutching your hand over your heart. You turn around, seeing Vision standing in your bedroom.

"Vision," you lightly pant. "How did you get in?"

He pauses, gently pointing at the wall. "Doors are not necessary for me. I can just go through the walls."

You can't help but let out a small chuckle. "Well, people have to go through doors. You should knock and ask before entering. When they're shut, that means they want privacy."

"I'll remember that for future reference, (Y/N)." He replies, glancing down at his hands. At this moment, you quickly wipe your nose, trying to look at least somewhat decent. After all, you were just barged in on while you were bawling your eyes out.

"I just couldn't help but notice how you were feeling." Vision speaks up, catching your attention.

You tense up, tightening your jaw. "I'm fine, Vision."

"It is alright to be feeling sadness after losing your brother. After all, I'm sure you have many memories of him. I've scanned through the Internet to find ways to help you cope with your loss."

"I don't need to cope with it." You say, rising to your feet. You furrow your eyebrows and cross your arms over your chest. "I just need to be left alone, alright?"

"Anger is also an emotion that many people go through. This is perfectly normal." He presses, not understanding that you didn't want to talk about it. It's been what you've been avoiding with everyone since you arrived. Why wouldn't you talk now?

"Can't you just leave me alone?" You shout, glaring at him. "Just fly back through my wall and report my feelings to Steve or Tony or whoever. I just want to be alone, okay?"

Vision stays where he was, watching you let out a sigh and fall onto your bed. You run your hands over your face. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You're just trying to help."

"It's perfectly alright." Vision says, sitting beside you on the bed. "Anger is an emotion that most people have when they're dealing with a loss of a loved one."

You growl, covering your face. "Yeah, but I shouldn't be taking it out on you. You've done nothing wrong."

"You haven't hurt my feelings, if that's what's bothering you." He pipes up, making you peek at him through your hands. "I don't have any emotions."

You let out a laugh, sitting up. "God, I wish. It would make life a whole lot easier."

"Are your emotions making life difficult for you at the moment?" He asks. You realize that he's trying to get you talk about everything building up inside you. You don't want to let it out, but he seems like the safest person at the moment.

"You promise not to go snitch on me?" You ask.

"Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers have no authority over this matter. I won't tell them anything." He says. "Scouts honor." He adds, placing a hand over his heart, making you chuckle.

You let out a sigh, looking at your hands. "I just miss him so much, Viz. It feels like I'm missing a part of me. Pietro was my older brother, ya know? He was always watching over me and making sure I wasn't getting into trouble. I feel so confused now that he's gone."

"I'm sure this hurts you. Losing someone who has been in your life for as long as you can remember can be hard to overcome." He says.

You nod your head, feeling the tears build up. "That's one way to put it." You say, your voicing sounding scratchy.

"If it brings you any comfort, I'm sure Wanda is feeling similar emotions. She might be able to help relate to you a bit more." He offers. "I'm great at listening, but my words of comfort might sound a bit, well, robotic."

"I can't talk to Wanda about this, Viz." You frown. "Pietro was her twin. She's probably hurting more than me and it seems so stupid for me to go and bother her with my feelings."

"I doubt that's how Wanda will see it." Vision replies, gently touching your hand. "She longs for someone to mourn with. She wants someone who understands."

You furrow your eyebrows. "How do you know?"

He gently taps the stone in his head. "I can sense her pain." He says. "She'd be grateful for you to go to her."

You shift on the bed. You don't know what to do. Wanda is your sister, but you're still not sure about going to her for comfort. "Would she mind if you came with?"

"I don't know." He says. "But, I can come with and we can find out." Vision adds, standing up. He holds his hand out to you and you gladly take it.

Slowly, he walks you to Wanda's room. Softly, you knock on her door and she calls for you to enter. Quietly, you and Vision come inside and shut the door.

"Vision, I wasn't expecting you to come with (Y/N)." She says, wiping her eyes. "What's going on?"

You gesture towards Vision. "He's been bugging me, saying I need to talk about. . ." You trail, not wanting to finish it.

"I miss him." Wanda says, her sob catching in her throat.

"Me too." You begin to cry, rushing to her side. You run into her arms, the two of you crying your hearts out as Vision quietly sits beside you two.

You look up, your eyes meeting his. You hold out your hand to him, giving it a small squeeze. "Thank you." You softly say.

"I want you to feel better, (Y/N)." He says. "I'm glad that we've found a solution."

"I'm happy too." You smile.

~~~~~~~~~~
So this turned out kinda crappy, but I hope you still enjoyed!! If there's anything you want fixed please please PLEASE let me know!! Thank you IrisPerea for this awesome request!!