45. | goodbye sex

Start from the beginning

JIMIN
i'll give it a try

TAEHYUNG
seokjin hyung?

SEOKJIN
what

TAEHYUNG
are you gonna be positive for koo?

JUNGKOOK
please

SEOKJIN
no

SEOKJIN
my best friend is leaving

SEOKJIN
why would i be happy about it

TAEHYUNG
because you want your best friend to
succeed in the future and do well?

SEOKJIN
i don't

SEOKJIN
i want jungkook right here in seoul

SEOKJIN
where i can keep an eye on him and
protect him and love him with all my heart

JUNGKOOK
hyung ✋🏻 please

TAEHYUNG
do it for jungkook

YOONGI
come on, seokjin

YOONGI
we know you want to 😶

SEOKJIN
i don't want to

HOSEOK
hyung 😐

NAMJOON
please?

JIMIN
do it for jungkook!

SEOKJIN
no

SEOKJIN
leave me alone

YOONGI
i won't let you fuck me for a month

SEOKJIN
have fun in daegu, koo 😊

SEOKJIN
wishing you all the best!

JUNGKOOK
thank you, yoongi hyung

YOONGI
always here to help

"You sure you're not upset?"

Jungkook walks into the bedroom and stares at Taehyung with a soft smile, who is laying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with sleepy eyes, listening to the gentle sound of Shaun's voice in the background.

Taehyung doesn't look at Jungkook, but softly shakes his head and sighs, shutting his eyes.

"I'm a little sad, of course," Taehyung admits, and Jungkook feels himself frown, knowing that, deep down, Taehyung is hurting. "But as long as you're happy, I'm happy, too."

Jungkook climbs onto Taehyung's lap, straddling him, staring down at his gorgeous boyfriend with hungry eyes. Taehyung stares back up at him and drinks in the adorable sight, while running his fingers along the waistband of Jungkook's black jeans.

"You know," Jungkook starts, whispering into Taehyung's ear. "Since it's our last night together, why don't you show me how much you're gonna miss me?"

At the suggestion, Taehyung feels the corners of his lip curl into a smirk and he softly nods his head, ushering Jungkook to strip his jeans and shirt. Jungkook does as told and begins undressing Taehyung, shimmying his jeans down and throwing them into a pile on the floor. Taehyung's shirt is harder to take off, but Jungkook gets there after a few giggles and shaky hands movements.

"Strip for me, angel."

Jungkook quickly takes off his jeans and sweater, throwing them into the pile, straddling Taehyung's lap again. He feels Taehyung's cock press against his ass, a familiar feeling he never wants to forget.

Taehyung spits into his hand and lubes up his cock, giving it a few firm strokes to easily slide into Jungkook's tight hole and not cause any serious pain for his angel. Jungkook stares at Taehyung, drinking in the way his head tips back in pleasure and the way his mouth slightly opens as he groans into the air.

"Hurry, Tae."

Taehyung wastes no time in positioning Jungkook over his throbbing cock, his greedy hole awaiting to be filled to the brim.

Jungkook likes that feeling.

As Taehyung slides his cock into Jungkook's tight, warm hole and slowly begins fucking into him, the moon starts rising beside them and the moonlight reflects on Jungkook's perfect body, outlining all his perfections that Taehyung loves to compliment.

Even though Jungkook will be leaving tomorrow morning, Taehyung will never forget how much he loves the cute and loveable brunette.

TWITTER GROUP CHAT
bad habits 🤠

JIMIN
they're definitely fucking right now

YOONGI
definitely

missing them

missing them