• forty seven •

Start from the beginning

"TJ sleep?" I asked her.

"Yup. Daddy fed him two bottles since we've been home." she replied.

"Good to know. Where is this father of yours by the way?"

"He went downstairs to the studio after he finished helping me with my math homework." she explained.

"Oh okay, what you working on now?"

"A writing packet."

"You all set with that?"

"Yeah, this one's easy. I could do it in my sleep." she said smugly.

"Alright then Miss Smarty Pants." I laughed. "When your daddy's done downstairs, tell him to come see me."

She nodded before returning to her scholarly duties, and I made my way upstairs to the room and into the bathroom for a much needed shower.

30 minutes later I get out and Trey walks into the room literally the exact same time as I walk out of the bathroom. He said nothing as he slowly approached me, but by the way he was looking at me I knew it was only a matter of time before I was in the bed with my legs in the air.

"Hey—"

I just barely got the word out before I was interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine. His hands moved up from my waist and he unwrapped the towel around my body, throwing it who knows where.

"Now wait a minute!" I giggled in between kisses. "How do you know I was even cleared?"

"Why else would you be so eager to see me after your six week check up?" he smirked.

"Maybe because I missed you and wanted to ask about your day?" I teased.

"Yeah well you can do that while I'm tearing yo shit up."

He backed me up until I fell backwards onto the bed and hovered over me, rubbing my inner thighs while staring me down. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to fuck my brains out right this instant. I'd also be lying if I said that wasn't in fact the exact reason I wanted him to come up here. But I'm sure y'all already knew this.

"You so sexy." he mumbled, licking his lips.

"Eh, I haven't been feeling it lately, but thank you."

He gave me a disapproving look, "Don't do that."

"What? I said thank you." I replied smartly.

"You know exactly what you're doing. Ion wanna hear none of that talking down on yourself type shit."

"Babe, no disrespect but you're not the one who has to worry about snapping back after giving birth, so you wouldn't get it. Of course I'm not gonna be totally in love with my body right now."

He smirked, "Well I am, does that count for something?"

"Maybe it does." I responded, smirking back.

"Good. Now fuck all this talking, turn around. I want that ass in my face."

"...Literally or what?" I said slyly, causing his jaw to drop.

I pulled him down onto the bed and he laid on his back then grabbed me by my waist, turning me around so my back was facing him and positioning me to where my pussy was right over his mouth. I lowered myself and he smacked my ass before I felt his tongue flick repeatedly across my clit. I grinded on his face as he french-kissed me down there, while his hands rubbed on any body part they could reach.

"Ooooooh Tremaaaaaine." I dragged out while he continued to do what he did best: drive me fucking crazy.

I leaned all the way forward and pulled him out of his sweats, rubbing on it for a few seconds until it got completely hard. I put my mouth on the tip and swirled my tongue around it then slowly moved my lips down the length of his dick, getting it wet with my saliva. I wrapped my hands around his shaft and slid them up and down as I deep throated him. Meanwhile he was still devouring my pussy like it was a five course meal. At this point the race was on to see who would cum first, and by the way things were going it was definitely gonna be me.