43.CHAPTER

43.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and share if you have all enjoyed the story, Mama Chocolate will truly be grateful for it ^_^

Hey my babies this is the LAST CHAPTER of “THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CHOCOLATE” I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you, it was a bumpy ride all the way through but I enjoyed every second of it.
I want to thank all of my followers for supporting me throughout the hard times, I am really grateful that you who are my true fans have sticked with me on the Chocolate Train, I can’t thank you all enough for the feedback and support, I really had fun writing this story and reading some of the comments that always made me laugh, so once again I thank you all for being here with me.

And I hope to be seeing all of you here for the Second Book of the Chocolate Series.

One more thing, I will be going back to edit the first 13 chapters and adding the quotation marks that is needed, I may even rewrite or add more to a chapter.

Santier’s Point of View:

My baby is in a strange mood today, usually he is always talking to me when we are alone together, but today he is awfully quiet, his face has no emotion to it, yet he still seems like he is thinking about a matter of utmost importance, he is so focus inside of himself that it seems he has forgotten the pains from his punishment 3 days ago.

A punishment I could not fully go through, he was too sexy and looked too delicious to just punish, I had to get my fill of him, because he had teased me with his body during his whole stay at the hospital, enticing me by flirting and saying innocent seductive things.

He was suppose to receive from 15 to 20 hits on his ass with the long smooth cane I bought just for him, but I only could give him about 5 hits on that ass, because soon I had forgotten about the punishment and had finished ripping his clothes off that body, whereafter I proceed to fuck and make love to him for the rest of the day and night.

Just remember it has me hard, hot and bother, my c*ck is pushing up against my jeans uncomfortably, moving around a bit I try to accommodate myself in a more comfortable position, I can’t go near him right now, I wreck his ass for two whole days nonstop. 

He wont be able to take it, I know his ass must be hurting, but it seems that his pain has disappear because he is not showing any signs of it, his body is proudly poise, his appearance is immaculate and eyes are hard, cold and emotionless.

So unlike the regular warm friendly glow that shine bright in their depths.

We have been driving for 15 minutes and he has not said anything, he is only holding my hand and looking out the window.

After about 8 more minutes we got to our destination, I got out, walk over and get him out and we begin to make our way toward the place I had those two sick bastards.

Outside are his friends and my brother’s and Collin waiting for us, I guess Dorian is inside dealing with the pretty dude for what he did to his little pixie.

Tyler has been slowly tortured from the moment he was brought here, but I refused to end him until my baby got to see it, he wanted to see it and I was going to give him what he wanted.

By now I guess everyone can see that for him I will and can do anything to make him happy, and if he wants to see Tyler torture for a whole month I will give him his wish without thinking twice.

Before we reach the others I stop him in his tracks and pull him towards me lifting his face to look into his eyes, leaning down,

“Little one, are you sure you want to do this? Because I can just go in by myself and end that pigs life quickly so we can go back home and enjoy our time together” I whisper into his mouth as I pull on his delicious lips, kissing him hungrily and for the first time his tongue wrestle with mine until I kiss him into submission.

After I break the kiss he looks up at me with a hungry lust in his eyes, but he still steps away shaking his head in a no motion,

“Master I told you before that I want to see his blood pour out at my feet, I want to see him broken and destroyed the way he did my mother, but most of all I want to be the last thing he sees as the last breath leaves his body, so he can die knowing that I won and survive” he responds smiling up at me sweetly with a deadly devilish glint in his eyes.

Then he turn around and walk over to his friend swinging his hips sexily and confidently leaving me behind, the little minx does'nt even know that he has leave me even harder than before showing me this side of him.

Smiling I walk over to the group and we all walk inside to the show that will begin.

When we got inside he stops for a while looking at everything, at every single detail.

Tyler has been strung up like a grounded seastar with jagged edge barb wire, which are sharp like razors, cutting into his skin, they are controlled by timer that pulls on them every minute cutting into his flesh deeper.

They are also full of electricity, Stevie and a friend of his made the restrains, rigging them exactly how we wanted them, that little guy really is smart.

His screams are filling up the room which are life a sweet sound to my ears, blood, bruise and burns are all over his body, his head is caged and pull back with a sharp sword going into the back of his neck, touching his spinal cord every move he makes to make the pain a million times worse.

His legs like the rest of his body are wrap in the barb wire, they are pulled wide apart and nail to the floor with big 6 inches nails, he is fully naked and displayed for all to see.

He is in a semi conscious state, he is feeling all the pain and is reacting accordingly, yet he is not fully awake, I kept him in that state by the constant shocks that goes into his body, I also have him with IV’s to keep him healthy until my baby came here or give the word to end him.

My baby is so focus on the slime ball of a human being that it takes him a while to realize that Dorian is also in the room, he all decked out in overalls, a plastic covering and a bloody spiky cane, which is dripping blood to the floor.

All the blood is from the pretty guy kneeling on the floor with U type anchors holding him there, going from his ankle up to his knees, he is also restrain with orange glowing wires, with his arms pull high above his head in the same restrains that are tied to the ceiling.

The skin on his back is rip open from all the blows of the cane and blood is steadily dripping for all to see, Dorian can be even more brutal than I am if he is provoked and that guy really provoked him by touching the pixie.

The day we had find them in that house, that pretty man had Stephano bend over, his ass bare and was preparing to penetrate him, with my baby screaming Stephano’s name loudly from the other room.

Luckily we got there in time or the pixie would have been rape and just that realization send Dorian over the edge and he has not relented just the same way as I have not relented on the punishment on these bastards for daring to touch what is ours.

Dorian had also punish his pixie, I don’t know what method he used but the little guy has moved in to my house and has refused to leave his room until today when Stevie and the sailor mouth Bryan came to pick him up.

Right now Dorian is looking at him hungrily, but the little guys is sandwiching himself between Stevie and Bryan refusing to look at Dorian.

Dorian gaze at the pixie for a while, but soon after he turns his attention back to the pretty man, his restrains are different that Tyler’s, Dorian wanted them to be hot, so hot that they could burn into his skin, through flesh, veins until the bone.

And from the smell in the room he got what he wanted.

You can smell the burn flesh coming from both men, but its soon wash away from the room by the ventilation system, that guy can’t even scream because Dorian has him gagged to the point of absolute silence.

I on the other hand want to hear Tyler’s terrified screams of pain, I will savor in them, I will make him pay for every single thing he has ever did to my baby, I will make him regret ever placing his eyes and hands on what belongs solely to me.

Turning back to my baby I can see him studying that poor excuse of a human being his head cock to the side, then he turn to me looking up smiling brightly,

“Please wake him up Master, I want him to see who has won, this battle” he say this in a small emotionless voice, feeling all too ready to please him I smile down at him and crank the voltage of the electricity higher.

Earning a piercing scream from Tyler, who open his eyes fill with pain and fear, my baby slowly walks over to him and look into his eyes smiling, then I hear him whisper,

“Welcome to hell daddy, Sylver wants to play” I saw Tyler’s eyes widen in fear at my baby’s cold words, he needs to be, because I will gladly rip his body to shreds.

And the first thing that had to go from his body, was the tool that he used to hurt, terrorized and torture young boys, pulling out my knife and stab into his genital, digging into him, cutting it away at a slow and torturous pace.

His screams are filling the room and he wants to past out, but this is not going to be easy for him, and I let him know it as I pull the rest of his c*ck from his body, blood spray and pour from the gaping hole, but I quickly burn the are with hot iron, sealing it off.

By then he wanted to pass out, but I hit him with another jolt of electricity and his eyes flew open as another scream of pain leave his lips, my baby is right there with his friends, who watching with great interest what is happening.

I can also hear the muffled screams of pain from the pretty guy, but it is slowly dwindling down, I know that his time of death is near, after all Dorian had been with him from the early morning and his body is unrecognizable, so I know it wont be long.

After I seared of the wound and woke him up again with the electricity, I begin the game of “Who can cut a pig the fastest” as my hand flew over his body cutting everywhere the sharp knife touch, not caring if it was his face, neck, chest or legs, I want all of him to suffer and I will give my baby his wish.

I bet as those screams and cries of pain leave his mouth, he is wishing he had never stepped foot in Boston and I know he is also wishing that he had never met me.

Hours Later................................................

I kept the bastard awake throughout the whole process, I did not relent or give quarter, I wanted him to suffer every single pain I inflicted on his body, I wanted him to look back on his past and remember all he did to My Little One and regret he ever layed his eyes and filthy hands on him.

The show has been going on for about 3 hours, his body is sagging and pulling on his restrains, his face is a bloody pulp, his neck and torso are fill with deep gaping cuts from the wire and my knife, some of the cuts are seared of with hot iron to stop him from bleeding out.

The skin on his back is rip of by from the whipping I gave him, the wire had disappear into his skin, you can’t see no more of its jagged edges, his body is trembling and his breath is ragged, the smell of burn flesh is high in the air from the electrical shock I just give his body to once again wake him up.

Blood is pouring down from his body, he has already piss and sh*t himself, that was quickly wash away by the running water in the hole on the floor under his body.

He has begged, plead and screamed out for mercy, but I showed none, he then begin saying all the names of the young boys that he had sexually abused and murder, in total there were 27 of them, which he did in different cities that he visited, he even told us where he buried the bodies of the children he did not leave expose for the police to find.

He even begged my little one forgiveness for killing his mom and best friend, but my little one refuse to hear him, he told him to “Ask God for forgiveness and to burn in hell” then he and his friends had left the spatter area to sit and comfortably enjoy the show.

He had stopped and look back at me fondly and said,

“Have fun Master and please make him suffer ten times more the suffering he cause those boys” then he walk over and sat down.

“Please, please stop, I beg you please have mercy on me, I can’t take anymore” pleads a slur voice barely above a whisper, I ignore his plea and forcefully jerk another one of his teeth out of his mouth.

Blood gurgle from his mouth in his attempt to scream, his body is shaking and jerking even harder on his restraints as pain rocks his body; he tries looking up at me with, but his eyes are nearly blinded due to the swealing that is on his face and the blood that is constantly pouring down from his head.

“It seems that you have not realized that you are not going to leave here, today is going to be your last day on earth, you are not going to here anymore to torture, rape and kill young boys, you should have stayed away from whats mine and this was not going to be happening, but you came here and brought back everything from the past including hidden secrets and confessions............................ So there is noway I am going to let you go now” I answer back his plea coldly.

How can someone go to those lengths for their sick pleasure, he raped and murdered 27 young teenage boys, he must be stupid to think that I will ever let him go, no boys will be safe with this scum, tho he wont be able to do anything with his c*ck gone and his broken body.

This should be the punishment of every single pedophile in the world, so the other’s who wants to follow in their footsteps will think twice and know what awaits them if they touch a child.

I had finished pulling out all his nails, then there were his teeth and that one happens to be the last one in his mouth.

His body is damage, I have broken his hands, arms, shoulders, some of his ribs, one of his knee cap and all of his toes, he no longer looks human, he is totally disfigured and damage like trash.

“I-I-I w-w-will d-do a-a-any-thing, j-just p-ple-please l-let m-me g-go” he stutter out again,

“Why would I do that Tyler? So you can go after little boys and my little one again, I don’t think so, I specifically remember telling you that I was going to rip you apart and I don’t back down on my words, an Alessi never do, you cross me and now you are paying the price” my voice is calm as I answer him as I look his body up and down in complete disgust.

By now my plastic covered body is soak in his blood, he can no longer scream, his voice is barely a whisper and its slur due to the removal of all his teeth, his head is lolling from side to side, the odor coming from him is putrid and foul, I am just glad my baby is behind the glass area.

A movement next to me move my attention away from the slimy creature, it Dorian and he is completely drench in blood, I look behind him and see the lifeless body of the once pretty guy.

He is unrecognizable, his once pale skin is completely black, purple and blue from all burns and bruises, Dorian is looking at me with an expression of contentment on his face,

“You look happy my friend” I say to him, he looks at me and smile,

“I am, I got rid of the trash for thinking he had the rights to touch what is mine, I bet he wished before his death that he had never met this sick bastard and had not cross me” he answer back smiling, he then look at Tyler and his face twisted in disgust,

“I guess you finally understand to not cross us, but in your case its too late, the cutie will do well with you gone, you sick bastard” he say this coldly to the disfigured Tyler and walk away.

I continue 20 minutes more of torturing the bastard and then I decided to end his pathetic life, I look around to find only my baby in the room with me, the other had gone outside, he walk towards me and stop a few pace back,

“Master, please finish of this trash, its time for him to meet his maker and pay for all his sins” smiling at him I lean down and kiss his forehead,

“As you wish little one, your Master will please you” I respond calmly to him, he smile up at me his eyes shinning,

“Thank you Master” he says again with his warm smile, I can hear slur words begging please, and saying no, but I am ignoring them, my baby turn to Tyler and,

“I enjoy seeing you bleed like a pig and I can’t wait to see you die” he say these words and spit down on the floor at the pigs feet, then he smile brightly at him, Tyler tries pleading again, but my baby had already turn his back on him, yet I stop him in his track.

“How do you want me to finish him baby?” I ask my little minx, he turn around look at Tyler coldly then he swing his gaze to me hungrily,

“Rip him apart Master” he says coldly, I nod and press the button that control the wires around the pigs body, setting it at the highest speed, then I rip my gloves off, grab my baby’s hand and walk over to the glass area to see the show.

And what a show it was, the wires ease up on his body then with a lightening speed they came back slicing through his body, making blood rain in the room as screams fill the area, my little one’s hand tightens in mine but his face is still an emotionless mask.

The process of the wires repeat itself about 3 time adding more and more wires, cutting through flesh, veins, muscle, fat and bones.

On the last repeat, the speed of the wire had increase and when they hit his screaming body again, he was cut to tiny pieces, that spat and rain down in a heap where his body once was.

Blood and everything else of the human body is all over the room, while his head roll about, I quickly discarded the bloody plastic covering, grab my baby’s hand and walk out of the place, not forgetting to set it on fire as we got out.

While it burn Dorian and I wash our bodies with water from the main house and soon we were all driving back to the city, leaving the burning shack behind, with all the past, its dark memories, hurt and pain.

As we drive, my baby begins to return to his old self, his face is now relax, his smile is bright and happy and tears are sliding down his face, alarm I stop the car and turn to him,

“Little one are you ok? Why are you crying?” I ask these question gently, he looks at me and smile,

“These are tears of joy Master, I am finally free and my mom and those boys can finally rest in peace, thank you Master, I love you so much for all that you have given me, I can’t wait to give my body heart and soul completely over to you” he says in a happy voice, I smile at him as my heart leap in my chest at his words.

Leaning over I claim his lips in a dominating kiss, taking everything and he just let me, but after a few minutes, the kiss turn into a slow sweet dance, of me gently taking his mouth and pleasing it soft and tenderly, the kiss lasted so long that after we pull away, we are both panting and wanting something else.

I look into his eyes lean down and put my forehead against his,

“I love you too little one, more than that, I am in love with you, I love every single inch of your body and face, your personality, the way you beg and plead, the way you please me and worry about everyone of our family and friends, but most of all I love the way you love me” I whisper to him, not really knowing where all these words came from but I would gladly say them again as I worship every single inch of his chocolate skin.

Tears once again begins rolling down his face,

“Words can’t express how happy I am to be yours Master, you made me whole again, by loving, caring and protecting me, you even give me a complete family that I could not be more happier about, there is nothing more that I can say.................................Only that I love you Santier Alexander Alessi Rinaldi, my man, my master, my everything and I can’t wait to get home to show you just how much” he whisper back in a sexy little voice.

I was about to forget about the others and take him right there, but a interrupted me from devouring my prey.

“Well drive on then and please get to the house quickly before I die of a sugar overdose, as if that bastard Dorian isn't enough, now I have to put up with you two forgetting about me here and practically getting ready to have sex, please drive so I don't get affected by the sweetness” the voice comes from the back seat of the car, we both swing our heads in that direction and Stephano is there looking at us with a blush covering his face, angry glint in his eyes.

In truth I had forgotten all about the pixie, I wonder why Dorian did not take him with him.

I begin laughing as I lean over and once again capture the lips of my baby, devouring his mouth once more before I start the car, soon we are speeding through the city towards our destination.

As we arrive at our home, where everyone is waiting for us outside, my baby quickly jumps out of the car as soon as it stops and run inside the house, I am pretty sure he si going to hide a bit from Stephano for catching him confessing his feelings to me and practically mouth raping me, I laugh once again at his cuteness and went after him.

“Wait for me little one, I want to see you strip the clothes of that sexy body, don’t you dare run baby, I intend to have chocolate a la carte all night” he moves faster at my words and my family and friends laugh.

I just slowly follow him inside of the house, taking my time to think of all the things I want to do to his sexy body.

But I can’t help but think as I get inside my room and is greeted with the sight of chocolate skin being reveal to me by a little minx who is smiling seductively at me as he sway his hip from side to side,

Yes. I have finally gotten for myself, the chocolate I so desperately wanted and needed.

A delicious chocolate I will enjoy and keep just for myself, after all a beast don't share his treats.

And I do have a sweet little treat, who has his Master at his beck and call.

"Are you ready little one?" my arms wrap around his soft, smooth, lush body, he shiver and murmur,

"Yes Master" he whisper as I loss myself in his sweetness.

THE CHOCOLATE END.

Well my babies it has all come to a close, I really had so much fun writing this book, it was amazing to see my characters grow before my very eyes, so much so that they will all have their own stories, so I can’t wait to have you all here again.

Please vote and comment by telling me how you feel about the ending of the story, I know I feel really sad because of it, but I know we will be seeing more of them so I wont cry.

This is the last chapter, but I will be adding a BONUS CHAPTER and the EPILOGUE.

So wait for it my babies and enjoy.

MAMA CHOCOLATE LOVES YOU ALL AND IS SENDING TONS ON TOP OF TONS OF CHOCOLATES HUGS AND KISSES YOUR WAY ^_^