21.CHAPTER

21.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :)

Hey guys I am introducing a new point of view for this chapter, hope you enjoy it.

Vittorio’s Point of View:

Moans and cries fill my room, all coming from the guy under me with his ass high in the air, as I fill him to the hilt with my c*ock, with every thrust, he is begging for more and I am giving it to him, but it is not a loving kind of sex we are enjoying at the moment, rather it is rough, savage, and if I was on the bottom I would say it is painful, but this guy seems to be enjoying every minute of it, he has cum 3 times in 40 minutes and I had yet to even get close to the mark, but I need this activity to take my mind of off ‘him’.

If I did not do something about it, I was going to loose my mind, and this guy came in the perfect time for me to distract myself, this boy Skylar is rather cute, so I had no problem getting it up, but I was not enjoying the sex the way I wanted to, so I know its all ‘his’ fault.

From the moment he came into the picture, from the moment I set my eyes on him I wanted him for myself, but God is he skittish just like a nervous animal, and so fucking innocent, those were the types that I stay away from, I have been trying to block ‘him’ out of my mind but he is persistently still there in my every thoughts and now even in my dreams, now it has come down to the point where I can’t deny it anymore.

‘He’ has to be mine.

But I am still fighting myself about it, that is why I went out to one of the many clubs my brothers and our friends own to distract my mind, that is where I met Skylar, he wanted to have a good time and I wanted to take my mind of off ‘him’ so I accepted but now I regret it, because I can’t help feeling as if I have betrayed my “Little Indigo”. 

But I am trying to think on something else as I thrust into Skylar roughly, I still could not help wishing it was ‘him’ under me begging for more, if I close my eyes I can imagine that its his smooth skin glistening with a sheen of sweat sliding down his body as I make him mine again and again, and that when I run my hands over him it will be silky to the touch just the way it looks.

Skylar is still panting under me, I look down and can see him rubbing his cock furiously getting ready to cum again, this sight would have made anyone cum, but I just could not reach a climax, even though I am hard and I am looking at this sight.

I can’t help wishing it was him and not Skylar, I had never have sex like this before, most of the time even though I was not completely satisfied I still reach an orgasm, but tonight it seems impossible with another person, anyway I will just let Skylar cum for the fourth time and then after he has shower send him home, I may finish it off myself in the shower thinking solely about ‘him’.

I pounded into Skylar about 3 minutes more and he came bursting all over my sheets and his chest, after he rides out his orgasm I pull out of him, throwing the condom aside, my c*ock still hard, frustrated cannot even describe how I am feeling at this moment and even though I would love to blame the source of my problem I can’t, because he does not even know about it.

Skylar grab for my c*ock I guess with the intention to suck me off but I really did not want him to touch me any more.

“Let me make you feel good” he says looking at me, if he could not make me forget about my mental tormentor while I was balls deep inside his ass, what makes him think he can do so with his mouth, I did not voice this, I just smile at him.

“Go take a shower Skylar, I have to finish some things at the club, so we need to leave” he hesitated again trying to grab for me, I really hate when they don’t get the message.

“I said Go take your shower Skylar, we have to go” my voice came out louder than I intended and he scambles towards the en suite, God I should have not take out my frustration on him, the only thing that makes me feel good is that I made him feel pleasure even when I did not, I guess this is what they call Karma, and I hear that she is a bitch.

Forgetting about Karma and Skylar for the moment, I went to my closet taking out some clothes to put on until Skylar leaves, I really don't want him to think he can stay, and then when he leaves I can go take a shower.

I was pulling on my clothes, stuffing my unsatisfied c*ock into my pants when my phone started vibrating, I pick it up and saw it is my older brother Santier, I answer on the second ring, putting the phone to my ear.......

“Ciao Santy, whats up big bro?” I ask, he pause for a moment then answer......

“Ciao Vitto, get everyone together, we are going Rat hunting baby brother” this was said lowly but harshly, I immediately know that something is wrong and that it has to do with his “Little Chocolate Bunny” because nothing faze my older brother, most of the time me and my twin Antonio thought he had no feeling, that was until Sylver Reid came into the picture.