37.CHAPTER

37.CHAPTER

WARNING MANXMAN ACTION, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARN, SO PREPARE YOUR TISSUES AND BUCKET, WHEN THAT IS ALL SET UP, ENJOY HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate it and I send you chocolates hihihihihihi :D

Hey my babies hope you all enjoy this chapter as you did the previous one, please tell me what you think it would really be great to know, also I want to do a great big shout out to everyone who has voted and commented on my work, I have not answer all those comments, but I am really grateful for them all, I love you all and thank you again :D

Heads up my babies, this book is nearing the finish line, so stay tune for what is to be unfold ^_^

Santier's Point of View:

I am holding in my arms the most precious gift anyone could have ever given to me, this little bundle is all mine, he is very happy today and its great to see him so carefree, he is laughing and giggling like a child and I can't help but join him, I have never been this playful before, but he drag these actions and feelings out of me as only he knows how.

I have find myself laughing and playing more with him, even my family sees the difference in me, its not that I am not close to my family, but I always held back, but with him here, the house is always pack and fill with activities and laughter.

I really love the way he calls me Master in that proud tune in the presence of my whole family and our friends, and I am proud to call him my boyfriend, lover, man and submissive.

And today was one of the proudest and happiest days of my life.

When he said that he loved me while caressing my face, that confession was said so softly that my heart had stop, my chest had contracted and I was frozen on a precipice for a moment looking down at my blissful fate. When my heart had begin pounding away again in my chest, my world had seem right.

I had felt that I was truly complete, no one can describe this feeling if they have not felt it before, the beauty and meaning of those words can only be describe as blissfully sublime.

Those words make you feel like you are on top of the world.

The beauty of his words and the complete trust in his voice as he pour out his secret made me hold him tighter to me, almost crushing him in my arms, and as I kiss him on his lips softly I could not stop my own confession from bursting forth, and once it did I could not hold anything back.

The reality of the matter is that I never thought I was ever going to fall in love, in this lifestyle one change partners very often and love is not the most important ingredient, it is always what makes you feel good and extreme pleasure.

But I had always secretly wanted what my mom and dad have, that complete trust and love they show each other, and when my little one began to look at me with those emotions written all over his face and in his eyes I was ecstatic, on several occasion I wanted to tell him how I feel about him, but I would bite my tongue and hold my peace.

But I wanted him to tell me, I did not want him to feel pressured into loving me just because I loved him, I did not love him at first sight like everyone says when they confess their love, that first time I met him, I had wanted to fuck him into oblivion and collar him for a bit.

But soon I wanted him completely for myself, and sooner rather than later I fell in love with him and the first time I felt this overwhelming feelin was at the hospital that day when he stood up to me in his stubborn stance challeging me.

From that day I knew I was never going to let him go, that day my heart and soul had claim him, yet I hid it well from him, I know he thought several time that my overprotective possessive side was just because he is my submissive.

But I have had many submissive's and I have treated them the way you treat a submissive, by providing for their every need from sexual to financial, yet none of them had woken up this need to protect, to provide and to spoil unconditionally.

My little one had woken up all those needs and want that I had buried very deep inside myself, I had even begin thinking that I was never going to get the love people talk about, that is why everyone knew me as cold and unfeeling.

But with him I am everything but cold, with one glance from him I am ready to rip his clothes of his body, and the little tease knows just what makes me tick even if its not intentional, I have to fight really hard with myself to punish him when he does something that displeases me.

Thankfully he does not disobey very often, but when he does I bite back everything to deal out the required punishment, like two days ago when I went to get him some breakfast because he was really tired after all out activities in the past weeks.

After the scene with the whip, I was so glad that he was ok, I was really scared he was going to revert back to the past, but slowly he is moving on from that, and we had tried many more scenes and sessions and both of us have enjoyed every single minute of them.

I could have given him anything if he had ask for it after the whipping, yet whenever he ask me for things its always something that involves my pleasure.

He was just welt for a few days, when I ask him if it had hurt, he said yes it hurt but it had also turn him on to the point where we had f*ucked for hours until the early mornings, I had to take care of him days after but he was well contented and begging for more.

And of course I indulge him to the fullest, I find myself indulging him a lot.

That is why I don't get enough of giving him what he needs and things I think he wants, though he always tell me that I am spending too much money on him, I don't consider a $600 shirt to be too much, besides I have all the money in the world to pamper him to mine and his heart content.

And after that whipping scene in those lingerie I had bought him, I have become very obsess with seeing him in them, so I had went on a shopping spree getting him all type, from hipsters to tongues to then chains and strings.