14.CHAPTER

14.CHAPTER

This Chapter is dedicated to @shirohana121, thank you for liking my story and I hope you continue to enjoy my work :)

Warning this chapter has some manxman action, Sylver will receive some pleasurable punisment hihihihihihihihi.

Please Vote and Comment

Sylver's Point of View:

3 days later and I still could not forget about that incident.........

I still could not believe I loose my cool like that, how could I let that man affect me so much that I forgot everybody was there watching me, the consequence was that I ended making a fool out of myself, screaming like a crazy person.

But how could he show up here in my Hospital room as if it was nothing, the other thing I want to find out is...... How the hell did he find me? I moved away from California at the age of 18 now I'm 21 so its been 3 years since I last saw him and I wanted to keep it like that.

Why did he come looking for me? What is it that he want? God I can't think.

I know everyone is looking at me as if I lost it, because I have barely said anything to them after that terrible visit, Steps and Bryan had try everything to make me talk to them about it but I just fake a smile and shrugs it off, Santier, his brother and his friends had not visit for 2 days but today they was here in my room, with gifts, food and talking to get me into the conversation, but I really did not want to.

I really felt as if I did lost it, especially remembering when that bastard hugged me, as if I was the long lost son and he the sufering father, then he had the nerve to whisper that shit in my ear.

My skin felt as it would have burn of with disgust, I still don't understand how he could have done all those thing to me; I did not understand back then and I certainly don't want to understand now, I was really glad that he did not come back to visit, I hope with all my heart that he has return to "Cali" again.

What type of sick pleasure can one derive from forcing another person into something they don't want, especially someone you call son, someone who admire and looks up to you.

I really loved him at one point in my life, to me he was a super heroe and could do no wrong but now, from his mere touch......

I want to shower and scrub my skin until it peels, to take his sick touch from it.

I notice the looks of the others as they try to find something to say, even Bryan that never shuts up is quiet looking at me with confusion written all over his face.

I know they wants to know what happen between "that man" and I, but I was not ready to talk about it; not to anyone, I firmly believes that if you don't think about things they will not bother you; but now he has come back to stir up the past.

A dirty past that I want to forget, a past that I don't want anyone to know about, it was too sick for me to tell anyone about it, so its better for it to stay in the past.

I want to scream so bad that I feel as if I will explode, I'm sick of putting on the pleasant face for everyone, I really need to be alone right now to put everything into perspective, and figure out my next move.

I got up from the bed...... "Where are you going?" ask Santier grabbing my shoulder..... "To the bathroom, can't I" I responded rudely jerking my hand away stumbling.

"Oh and next time someone wants to visit please verify with me first before you decides its ok to send them into my room" I continue nearly screaming, he just looked at me with that unreadable expression on his face.

"Sylver you better check you tune with me" he responded.

"Or what? I challenge...... You Mr. Alessi are nothing to me, so stop telling what to do", I heard a gasp from around the room, but I continued "I have only met you for a few days and now you think you have a say in my life", I was screaming now, his eyes were stormy now.

"Sylver calm down or you will not like the consequences" he clips out his accent thick, I could see he was holding unto his control because everyone was here, they were all quiet waiting to see what will happen.

I don't know what got into me but I wanted to push him over the edge..... "Consequences? I sneered.....I'll have you know that I have lived my life for the past 3 years without you and I will continue to do so without your help"

"Remember what I said to you 3 days ago?" He ask raising his right brow at me, damn he was sexy, those red lips, and those smokey eyes that look as if they would devore me I shiver with the thought, he looks me up and down as if he wanted to eat me, and I would gladly let him.

I ignored his question, I was too focus on him, I was already remembering how good those lips felt as the had devoured my mouth and neck in his office the day we met.

He pushed me up against the wall I gasp as I felt him against me, he just looked down at me smirking..... "If I have to repeat that question I will make you cry in front of your friends" he challenge me sweetly.