18.CHAPTER

18.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment

Sylver's Point of View:

I woke up with a start to feel heat radiating from my back as soft gentle breathing whisper across the back of my neck, but what I mostly feel is the steel velvet encased arms wrap around my body tightly; at first I was confused as to where I am, it certainly did not look like the hospital room or my apartment, then I remember what happen earlier and was so embarrass by how I acted, this made me want to get up and hide myself.

But as I tried to move I was strike with an unbelieving pain that started from my ass all the way up to my back, but most of all it was my ass that hurts and throb with burning sensation as if my ass is on fire, it feels like I had been run through by a train well considering the size of my Master's monster cock; fuck did I just mind call him Master (oh Sylver you are really sick says the internal me) well it does not matter his cock can be compare to a train, how could something that felt so deliciously good hurt like hell after, but the sick thing is that even now I still want this Beast who is currently sleeping, hugging me to him as if he does not want to let me go, just remembering what happen earlier has me shivering with need once more, God was it good, to remember the way his voice commanded me ummmm fucking cum worthy, damn I have seriously turn into a slut.............

Earlier that day, after he had showed me around his beautiful home, he then led me to his room where he proceeded to tell me what he wanted.........

Basically, he wanted me, he told me that from the very first moment that he saw me I was his, and he wanted me all for himself, this had completely shocked me and I know it showed on my face, I thought that he was playing with me at first until he continue saying that he wanted me in his bed, in his home and in his life, I could not speak for a moment, because I was terrified that it was all a joke I was waiting for him to start laughing, but as I looked into his beautiful penetrating gray eyes a part of me that I did not want to believe whisper that he was telling the truth but I still had to ask the question that was raging in my head from the first day he sinfully attack me in his office, with me being a willing sacrifice (shush I would never tell him that), so I asked.......

"Why me". "Why would you want me, when you can have anyone you desire" looking at the spot behind him.

"I desire you, I want you to be mine, I want you to give yourself over to me, so I can support and take care of you" I guess confusion was still written over my face, he continued "And to answer your question of why I want you the simple answer is"......

"You wake up every fiber of my being, and I only want you to quench it", when he said this my body immediately reacted, I felt desire building up in my body, but I still needed everything to be in the clear.........

I know he has seen all the scars and cuts I have on my body and I was grateful that he did not say or ask anything about them, because I was not ready to answer, also I did not have the perfectly sculpture body that everyone desires, last but not least I was not experience in pleasuring a man, so I was sure I would not been able to please him, what could he want with me, I voiced my insecurities out, he call me over and sat me on his lap then proceed to tell me how much he loves my body and that he was going to show me how much after I give him an answer.......

As he ran his hands over my squirming body, he said something that shock me, he confessed that he is a Dom, then said if I decided to be his I will be his boyfriend and Submissive partner, I looked at him questioningly because I did not understand those terms at all, then he asked me........

"Do you know what is BDSM?" I shook my head no, it not that I having heard the term, its just I had not look into it .

Then he started explaining to me the lifestyle his lifestyle.........

"It's you giving me absolute control over yourself, over your sex life, over you financial life, and your overall care; it means you will give your everything over to me trusting that I will take care of you" I stayed quiet because I wanted to hear more.........

"I will have the ultimate control, there will be some intense sex where pain and pleasure will meet, but you will have a safe word just in case anything gets too intense for your liking, I like total submission, as I said before it can become intensely physical, where I will inflict a certain type of pain to you or a little humiliation, but it will only be enjoyable if you like it" I had to admit when he said that it scared me a bit, but I also felt excitement, he continues...........

"We will discuss things, but ultimately I will have the last say, I will train you fully in the way of a submissive and will go easy on you at first" he stopped talking waiting for me to answer, but I needed to know everything even though I was already turned on, so I ask......

"What will my job be as a submissive".

"You will address me as Master at all time when we are alone, also in the presence of your friends and mine, if we are in a different setting such as work you will address me as Sir"
"You will not question the decisions I make regarding our relationship, you will not hide anything from me, always tell me the truth, you will wear what I want you to wear, you will eat what I want you to eat, you will cook when I ask it of you, and will always keep our room tidy, your body has to always be clean."