35.CHAPTER

35.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will love the feedback :D

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Hey my babies, thank you all for your kind words and support in my down time, its really great that you all cared, it melted my chocolate heart to puddles of sweet sugary goo it brought happy tears to my eyes when I saw all the messages and comments. I really love the kind words and the advices from my special chocolates babies *Love you*, I want you all to know that just as soon as the doctor told me I could resume my every day activities I was over the moon and begin writing and editing chapters right away for everyone, I am really excited about this update, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Once again thank you all for your love, support and patience.

Sylver’s Point of View:

I am in My Master’s office right now, sitting on one of his big black leather comfortable sofa, looking outside the wide modern window with its wide expands of glass, that gives view into the big garden outside, its early morning and from my view I can see spring in its full effect, butterflies and all the other little small winged and big winged creatures are busy, buzzing and hustling about.

I can see the birds flying around, bees are all around the sweet smelling roses and flowers in the garden, the sun is shinning, and all the trees are green and blooming, showing off their undeniable beauty.

All I can do is smile at the scenery, it has been a very long time that I have feel this relax and happy looking out at nature, I feel completely at ease just enjoying the breathtaking view.

I can feel the eyes of My Master penetrating into the side of my face, but I am not looking his way, if I do I will want something that at this very moment I cannot have, and me looking will wake up this need I am trying to keep under a tight leash.

He is a walking temptation especially being so mouthwatering this morning, he is fully clothe in casual wear today, a rare and sexy sight, he is wearing  jeans that are hugging on his hips and a regular white tee, that shows off his eight pack abbs beautifully.

Just imagining myself running my lips and tongue all over his body, starting from his face going all the way down to his toes that are peeking out from under his jeans invitingly has me moving uncomfortably in my seat.

I am glad that his brothers are here with him, discussing business so all his attention is not focus on me, but I still cannot resist looking over at him, and when I did, he is staring at me hungrily his gray his slidind slowly down my body, a smirk grace his lips when he sees my reaction, but I cannot stop myself  from sucking in my breath as my body shudders and my cock jerks painfully in its confinement.

His smirk widens even more when he witness my reaction, and his tongue slip out of his mouth running over his lips, moistening them, and my needy eyes follow them on that delicious journey.

I nearly moan out loudly when his teeth sink a little into his lower lip before letting it go slowly, I immediately jerk my head around to look back out the window and try to calm myself down.

I can tell he wants me to look at him, but I am not going to, I will enjoy the safer view of nature.

It was not long after looking at that scenery, that my mind lock everyone and everything out as I thought back on the previous days;

Nine days have passed since I found out the worse thing anyone can ever find out, it is very sick and nauseating to know that the person who calls himself your father has killed your mother because he wanted you for himself, for his sick twisted pleasures.

That piece of information had disgust me more than anything he had ever done to me, nothing he had did to me before had hurt me this much, it had hurt me to the bone, and it still hurts but I will not let him win.

Tho I could not stopped myself from crying for my wonderful mother, she was so good to us to him and I, she loved and took care of us, she was even loving to my friends and school mates, she was one of the most loving and loyal woman that I have ever met, so how could he have done something so shameless like that to her.

To know that he was capable of such act, makes me know that he is just plain evil, in my mind he is not crazy neither does he have any mental problems, I just think he is pure evil, because only someone evil could have done such a despicable thing.

To think that I had caried around with me for years quilt and shame, thinking that it must have been something I did to entice him somehow for him to have acted that way, it used to eat at me for a long time, because I thought I had ruin our father son relationship.

But the day when I heard velvet telling everyone the information he found, the quilt, blame and shame had washed away and all I feel now is an overwhelming anger.

And it makes me want to destroy him, and I will do it even if I have to kill him myself, he should not be allowed to live after all the things he has done and still doing, My Master had told me everything that sick man has done.

I even found one picture of him with me when I was about 10 or 11, it had made me sick to my stomach, when I had walked over to the chimney to get a match to burn it, I noticed that there was ashes and small little fragments of other pictures.

I assume that My Master had burn the rest of them to protect me, and I am really grateful for that, because there is only so much a person can take, and truthfully I don’t want to know anything more that animal did to me without my knowledge.

I just still can’t believe that for his sick selfish reasons, he deprive me of my mother, and for that he will pay dearly, I know my Master wants to rip him apart badly.

I have heard him talking about it for the past days with his brothers and friends, when he thought I was sleeping, I guess he thinks that I will be disturb by it, if he will only know that I can’t wait for it to happen.

I will relish in the sight of Tyler Reid bleeding to death at my feet, many people may think that I should not feel that way about the one that help with the process of me being born, but I can care less what they think, I curse his filthy DNA that are in my body.

I was slowly letting everything go and continuing on with my life, as if he had never exist, but he had to come back, dragging my dark dirty past and his sickness with him for the world to see.

Bringing back all my hurt, pain and fears; yet not enough with that, I had to find out that he had brutally murder my mom in cold blood on the street as if she was an animal or a piece of trash.

So I don’t see why I shouldn't watch him be tear to pieces without feeling an ounce of remorse or loss.

That day was also the day, I decided to begin letting loose and letting go of my past, and to do it I had practically begged my Master to take us to the next level in our relationship.

I have to admit that I was scared out of my mind, scratch scared, I was terrified when I heard the sound of that whip going through the air, fear had vibrated throughout my body, I had nearly change my mind, but as my fear wanted to take over, all I did was chant his name in my head like a prayer.

And with every chant I got my strength and will back, because I knew he was not going to hurt me, I knew he was going to stop if I had wanted him to, also I was grateful for the way he had restrain me, so it was a whole new experience for me.

I’d be lying if I say it did not hurt, every lashed hurt like hell, but more than the feeling of hurt, I felt that with every lash My Master was washing away bit by bit that terrible piece of my past, almost like being clean again, and even though it had hurt, pleasure had filled my body to the extend of making me want more of them.

With every single one of the lashes My Master rewrite my story, so instead of feeling sick to my stomach when I look at the in the mirror, I can look at them with pride because they are from the man I love and his will to help me finally be free.

I know he was very worried, and it showed when I had felt his hesitation after the first lash when he begin, but I guess after he saw my reaction it was much easier for him to do, and he had totally enjoyed himself later, and he had taken care of me by rubbing anti-inflammatory cream all over my back and behind to sooth the welts.

He had also giving me a full bodied bath letting me soak in the warm water for a long time, which thereafter led to hour upon hours of rough sex and the in between love making that he has been favoring a lot lately.

In no means does he likes vanilla sex more than the rough sex, but he still do it with me I think he likes the change of pace, yet most of the time it starts of as love making and it quickly turns into the rough sex I love and enjoy so much.

So when he makes slow passionate love or sex to me I enjoy it so much more, because I feel that he do it for me.

Nine days have gone by after that event, and my Master has been great, he has this gentle roughness about him, that makes me love him more and more, I don’t know how much longer I will be able to hold this secret of loving him to myself.

Every time he would take me, I have had this overwhelming need to scream out on the top of my lungs that I love him, but always I somehow bite it back, not wanting to put pressure on what we have together so far.

My beast of a man is so caring and protective of me that I can’t stop myself from thinking that maybe just maybe he feel the same way about me, but I still don’t want to force my feelings on him, I will wait a little longer.

From the day I heard that horrific news he has been more protective and possessive of me if that can be possible, but somehow with him it is, I cannot deny that it makes me ecstatic every time he calls out for me if he does not see me for five minutes.

He has even began to spend more time in his home office than at his work office, he only leaves the house when it is important and he always take me with him; and when he is at home, he wants me to be near him, in which he hardly does any work, because he is always all over me.

But I am not complaining, I love making him happy, because he makes me happy, by treating me so good.

When I had read about a Master and a Sub relationship, I never thought that it was going to be like this, admittedly I had thought that I was going to be punish and tied to something for most of our time together, but I have to say that my assumptions are completely wrong.

I am not saying that I have not been punish, in fact right now I am on punishment for being too greedy he says, greedy because I was very horny and hungry for his touch when I woke up two mornings ago and he was not in bed with me.

I had begun smelling his pillow and before I knew it I had begin touching myself, I was not even halfway through when he had walked back into our room with Kuro and breakfast in his arms.

He had stopped up short for a moment, then he had come and sit next to me, looking into my frighten eyes, before he had whisper for me to continue as he had went into the play room.

After about five minutes he was back out, then he had walked back over to me, urging me to finish whispering sweet seductive words in my ear, and with my slutty side that comes out whenever he is around, I had enjoyed him watching me bring myself to completion.

But quickly after I had finish, I felt him grab my cock and stuff it into something, when I had tried wiggling out of the uncomfortable feeling I was surprise that it was not his fist but rather something else.

The day before yesterday I was finally introduce to a cock cage for the very first time, it is a strange contraption, this one is fully metal, curve to fit my c*ock with just a little wiggle room.

It has a ring that slide over my shaft to hold it in place, then the lock is right on the top and he has the key, it is strangling my cock, its not tight enough for it to be painful, yet not loose enough for it to be comfortable.

It keeps me in a constant state of arousal, even peeing is a pleasure pain experience, more pleasure than pain, and even when I try to touch myself through the little bars there is no relief.

And that is the reason I don’t want to look at him, because I am sure it will be very painful if I get arouse with the cage around me, I really meesed up big time, I know he does not like me to touch myself if he has not order it, but I still went along and did it.

And for the first time in a while he was very angry with me, I know he has been very lenient with me and has not shown his full Dominant side and I with my willfulness pushed too much, so now I am here in his office being punish for being a glutton.

But I can’t help myself when it comes to him, he is so beautiful and so delicious that I can’t think when he is around me, its his fault that my body responds to his every single touch, I am so sensitive to him that whenever he touches me, my body begins to shake with burning blazing need.

That evening when I had decided to go the step further into our relationship as Master and Sub I had been scared out of my mind, but I wanted him to be the one that lead me on that journey, when I had gotten ready in some of the things that he had bought for me, even remembering it now makes my face heats up.

I never knew he wanted to see me in lingerie, but it turns out that he does, because he has a vast amount of them in my side of the closet and drawers, very expensive lingerie with all the different style, color, texture and sizes, I have leather, silk, lace, satin, chains and jewelry studded lingerie, he even has different studded cock rings for me.

Every day he slides a new one around my cock for me model around the room in them with bare lingerie for his viewing pleasure, and I have to admit that it makes me feel very sexy and powerful when his eyes darkens as they slide over my full body in a possessive devouring fashion.

After our first Master Sub scene with the whip, our sex has tripled in size, I have been fucked and made love to in all position imaginable and practically in every area in the house, yet every time he I come down from my high I find myself wanting more and more of him.

I was in pain the day after the whipping my back and ass were still burning and painfully sensitive to the touch, thank God the skin was not broken, but he had soon took my mind off of the pain when he had made love to me, I call it making love, but I know he refers to it as vanilla sex.

It was the first time that it had started slow and ended just as torturously slow, and even tho I had begged and begged he had not speed up, he had torture me for hours before he had decided to let me fly to the high heavens.

This man makes me feel things that I would have never thought possible, but with his caring possessive side he pulls my innermost thoughts to the light and I am happy when I can share them with him.

He has even got everything for me to continue college, for now its online until everything with that sick man blows over, but I am happy I can study again, when he took me to the University my counselor was really happy to attend to me telling that my scholarship was still in effect and that she was sorry for what happen.

I guess the told her I was attack and not all the details, but I am still grateful that everything is slowly changing in my favor.

I look over again at my Master and my heart beats faster as the love I am feeling threatens to spill out, I still say it, but softly,

“I love you Master” he looks up at me, I move my head away and look out the window and a smile grace my lips as I feel a peace wash over me.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter my babies, I really enjoyed writing for everyone, please don’t forget to vote and tell what you all think, its going to be a joy hearing from everyone.

Once again thank you all my babies for being so caring and supportive of me, I can’t thank you all enough for your kind words, Mama Chocolate loves you all.

I AM SENDING THOUSANDS OF KISSES AND HUGS YOUR WAY AND A BIG *THANK YOU*