29.CHAPTER

29.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it would be really appreciated :D

Hey my chocolate lovers, thank you all for being patient and waiting for the new chapters, so I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Sylver’s Point of View:

I have never feel more fulfill, sore and embarrass at the same time in my life, but that is what I am feeling right now, my body is complete and utterly fulfill, My Master made sure of that earlier as he was pounding roughly inside me, while I enjoy every minute of it, he took me to heights I never knew existed, and it was glorious, but I have a feeling that I will not be able to walk for hours or the entire day after that intense session.

My back and my ass hurt like hell, but I will relive the pain joyously again if it means that I can see My Master’s face twisted in ecstasy the way it was while he was taking my body to the ultimate hight over and over in the bathroom, just thinking about it has my body stirring up for more, the pain is nothing if I can have this incredible pleasure everyday.

I know he is slowly showing me what him being a dominant and me being his Sub means, he is slowly breaking me into his lifestyle and I am loving every minute of it.

When he had wrap his hand around my neck I was a little scared at first, but when he would squeeze it tight as he trust up into me my body had shook uncontrollably as I held unto him to continue, and then when he slowly let go as he pull out had made me beg for more, that sensation was beyond amazing, it was something I have never feel or experience before, so it had nearly take me out of my mind.

I was really thankful when he had told me to cum, because I did not know how long I would have been able to hold out, it was just that good, I cannot decide if I love his sweet loving or his sweet f*ucking, but guest what I don't want to choose, I want to enjoy them both and I can barely wait for the encore of the sweet torture.

The way he had masterfully took over my body, controlling my pleasure and my every single responds, it was not like anything I have ever experience before, and I cannot wait to see the full extend of that dominant side of him, I have a feeling that I will be in bed for days though.

I know he is taking his time with me waiting for me to feel a lot more comfortable with some of the things he enjoys, and I really appreciate it, because I still don’t know if I will be able to do some of the things I have researched, some of it looks a little extreme, but I trust him to know how far to go with me, I know deep down that he will not hurt me.

“Because you love him baby” says the internal me, scaring me, I jump when I heard her voice, she has not been talking to me for the past weeks and I thought she had gone.

I guess my body movements alerted My Master because he tightens his arms around me and ask in a whispe.

“Are you ok Little One?”

Looking up into his beautiful face I smile shyly and answer “Yes Master I am ok, thanks for asking.”

Smiling down at me he kiss my lips “Is your body ok too baby?”

Nodding, I can feel the heat blaze over my face “Yes Master, its getting better, just a little pain in my back.” I confess.

“Just your back mio cioccolato? Tell me where else hurts” this is said so huskily that I gasp and look up at him hungrily, God I love it when he speaks Italian, it turns me on even more, if that is even possible.

“My ass is hurting a little too, but the pain is almost gone” I say this assuring him, because I don’t want him to hold out ever again from taking me.

“That is what you get for tempting me baby, maybe I can lick it later and make it all better, what do you think?” he ask teasing wickedly, nipping my ear, my body immediately reacts, my passion begins rekindling again and I cannot stop myself from wiggling on his lap, just imagining him licking my back then sliding down to the cheeks of my ass is something I will pay everything I have to see and experience, I shiver in appreciation of the full imagine in my mind, and he chuckles lightly as he kiss me on my nose.

“Boy we are surely getting turn on, but he is a sexy beast, who wont be turn on” tease the internal me again, I had almost forgotten about her, the I remember I was angry at her.