8.CHAPTER

8.CHAPTER

Warning: boyxboy action, if you don’t like it please don’t read.

Santier’s point of View:

I was waiting for my “chocolate treat” to walk into my domain, while I waited for him I rewind to our earlier encounter and smile to myself just thinking how delectable he looks, so full and ripe, especially that ass (as you may have already figured out I love myself some ass) and my baby has a bubble butt on him, I can already imagine myself spanking and fucking him while I watch it jiggle, mmmm just thinking about it got me hard again.

 I think that will be my constant state around him, hard and ready to make him mine over and over again, trying to distract myself from my self torture I thought again about that manager Sindy and the way she treated my baby, and I got pissed all over again, but I will deal with her later, no one touch or abuse what is mine, Sylver is mine and he will soon be mindful of that fact, I was already getting impatient when I heard a timid knock.

“Come In” I said.
And watch as he walked in stiffly with his eyes on the floor, I wanted him to look at me, and was getting irritated when he didn't.

Come and sit down I said; he nodded his head walked over, and sat down with his hands in his lap still not looking at me.

Its very impolite to not look at a person when you are about to speak with them, I said still irritated that he is not looking at me.

He continues to look at his lap, it looked like he was building up the courage to look at me while debating with himself. I know he was nervous but I wanted him to look at me I wanted to see that cute face, those innocent eyes, those sexy kissable plumb lips and that........ (wow Im getting of track here)

Sylver, look at me, I commanded.

He continues to stare at his lap.

Sylver, I will not tell you again to look at me, I said savagely, because I could not fathom the thought that he could be scared of me.

He immediately looked up saying s s sorry Sir in a whisper.

I sucked in my breath, just as I did when he called me Sir earlier, I was use to hearing the term SIR from other subs in the clubs, but from him it sounds so much sexier I immediately got hard again and I know my eyes have gotten darker,(they always change depending on my emossions), I tried to control myself once again.
His breathing got a little shallow, and it looks like he was scared of me and I wanted to know the reason why.

So I got up and walked around the desk to his side, he started to fidget and I can see that he is nervous and that he wanted to bolt, but I was proud of the fact that he sat there and waited to see what was going to happen, not that anything bad was going to occur.
Well...if you classify me bending him over my desk and fucking him senseless a bad thing, then I’m guilty as they come, because that is just what I wanted to do.

He just continue to look at me while he fisted his hands on his legs to stop the nervous shaking, I am a tall man and I loved that he is short and cute, and him being that sweet chocolate skin tone is just the icing on the cake.

I just sat there on the edge of the desk just staring at him because I love to see him nervous and fidget around I find it cute, I love his reactions. The more I was silent the more nervous he became, but then I decided to stop playing with him and leave that sweet torture  for another time where I can get to see his honey color eyes misted up, before I kiss it better (I know what your thinking and yes I’m bad and a sadist, he would look beautiful with tears falling from those ayes).
I waited just a moment more before I spoke, my accent thick from my turn on state.

What did I say to you when we was in the conference room? I ask, just looking at him not giving away any of my thoughts.

You said that you do not share, and that you wanted to train me Sir, he stammered confusion written all over his face.

I leaned forward, so why didn't you obey? I ask him sweetly, but I was as serious as they come.

I really don’t know what you are talking about Sir, he said his voice a little stronger as if his fear was dissipating; then ladies and gentlemen my little chocolate treat did something I was not expecting, I guess you could say his inner persona came out and spoked to me.

First of all who gives you the right to say that you are going to train me? Huh? he asked, do I look like an animal to you?or a misbehaving kid? Saying all of this while looking me in the eyes and clenching his fists.

Don’t test my patients Sylver, or you will regret it, I can only take so much, I  said to him getting closer to his face my inner Dom coming out.

So what!! he said, you are going to fire me anyway, are’tn you? he ask,
And I will not beg if that’s what you’re looking for, he said jutting up his head.