31.CHAPTER

31.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will be Great to hear from all you guys :D

This chapter is dedicate to one of my special chocolate babies, she was the first person that read this story, the first one that vote, and the first one to leave a comment on a chapter, thank you so much hun for that, because of you I continued this book, @aerialajv I thank you, and I am sending lots and lots and lots of chocolate love.

Hey my sweet chocolate babies, thank you all for waiting for me while I edit the chapters, lots of chocolate love to you all ^.^
I hope that everyone enjoy this chapter, I want to know what you think of the book so far, please be sweet little choco doll and tell me :D

Santier’s Point of View:

I still have a disgusting taste in my mouth after that distasteful event, but my worry is for my baby, he was so frighten, that for a moment I though the fear  was going to engulf him completely, and made him break down like he did before, and I know that he would have not want anyone else to see him like that again, I don't want to see him hurt like that again.

So I had acted fast pulling him back from that dark place in his mind, and I will continue to do it, even if he kicks and scream, I will drag him out of any dark place his fear wants to crush him into, because I don’t ever want to see him there again.

Wrapping my arms more tightly around his body, I am able to feel him, I am able to feel his fear, his heart is beating like a run away train, his breathing is fast and raspy and his body is trembling like a leaf.

This proves to me just how scared he really is, yet the way he loudly proclaim to the room that he is going to be completely in my care shows that he trust me as his man and as his Master, to fulfil my promise, and that contents me .

My arms tightens around his small body even more, I refuse to make fear take over, I am the only one that is going to take over his mind, heart, body and soul, and anything or anyone that stands in my way is and enemy that has to be eliminated.

After several minutes of him hugging me for dear life, and me not letting him go, the trembling and shivers of my little one’s body slowly begins to subside, his breathing and heart beat gradually going back to normal until his body become very still and he completely relax against me, he is no longer tense and I am really happy about it.

Releasing the angry worried breath I was holding in, I hug him even closer to me, walking over to one of the single sofas in the room, sitting down in that black comfortable chair, I fold him in my laps, wrapping myself around his snuggle form.

Where I proceed to kiss every part of his face and neck, starting from his forehead, going down slowly to his brows, then his eye lid, stoping my journey to kiss each one of them gently, whereafter going down to each cheek licking away the trail of his salty dried tears.

More tears starts to leak out and I lap them up too, enjoying his little shivers of pleasure, his hand curl into my shirt pulling me closer, smiling at his cuteness, I continue my journey languidly to his small nose kissing it softly, to then leisurely slip down and land on his sweet mouth.

There I gently lick his small swollen lips, swollen from all the kissing and sucking we did earlier in the bathroom, just remembering it has my body heating up, but pushing it down I continue to pamper my sweet baby.

I ravish those swollen rosebuds tenderly, enjoying the sweet taste of his mouth, as I silently push my tongue inside, getting to the source of his sweetness, I made love to his mouth, silently slowly and tenderly.

He moan softly opening up his mouth wider for me to pleasure him sweetly, oh God only my little one can bring out this gentleness in me, with him I have discover new things, new feeling, some of them I don’t even want to put a name to yet, all I know is that they make me feel beyond good, and that I cannot help but spoil him rotten as each and everyday goes by.

Leaving his sweet mouth, I trail down to his neck gently kissing and nipping at his tender skin, he mewl lowly and wiggle his body in my lap and I smile, he can be such a wanton sometime, and I love it, I also love the sensitiveness that he display any time I touch his body, but mostly I love the way I can make his body blaze with just a whisper in his ear or a kiss.

Someone clear their throat, and I slowly lift my head to look at all the faces, looking back at us in awe and schock, I guess they are not use to seeing me this way, I lifted my brow at them, I am sure they know I am asking why are they still standing there, my dad smirks at me and with the others walk out the room, leaving us alone for a moment.

I was so suck in by him that I had completely forgotten we had company, but this is the way I become anytime I have my chocolate treat in my arms, he makes me forget everything.

Only with him can I enjoy these feelings, they shocked me at first, now I am slowly embracing them.