36.CHAPTER

36.CHAPTER

WARNING!!!! SOME LIGHT MANXMAN ACTION WILL BE GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER ENJOY *.*

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate is going to love you all for it *blow air kisses*, I hope you all enjoy this sexy chapter my sexies, don’t forget to tell me what you think :D

Sylver’s Point of View:

Gosh this thing is uncomfortable, if I even flex my hips, I have this intense sensation that runs through my body taking over, bringing me nearly to my knees, he has not have sex with me for two days, that is also a part of my punishment, gods I can barely take it.

Yet.

I know I deserve this punishment because I disobeyed, but I still want him, stealing another look over to him and his brothers, I watch him covertly, his face is serious as he discuss with his brothers quietly, I can only hear faint murmurs, I am not interested in what is being said, I am interested in him.

My beast of a man is sure sexy, he is always so dominant but when he shows his gentle side I melt on the spot, the day that I had experience so many emotions he was right there with me.

I had experience fear, lost, disappointment, lust, need and love all in one but he was there to take care of me, it has been a roller coaster ride from the moment I met my Master, it was as if some force came in and turn everything out of the order, like a typhoon.

Nothing has been easy from that very first day of our encounter, it was as if everything decided to clash, collide and explode, taking us on a wild ride and........................................

“What are you thinking about my naughty boy? Have you reflected on your sin?” whisper a husky voice near my right ear, my body instantly recognize the voice and reacted, a small whimper left my lips, and I bite down on them to stop another one from bursting forth.

I stayed complete still not answering even when he slide his arms around my waist, and for that I receive a bite on the upper part of my ear, it hurt but I still remain completely still, not wanting to look at him, because I know I will be in trouble,

“Santy, little bunny we are leaving now, have fun, just don’t break the little bunny Santy, also remember the park later this evening, so be there for the games, because you are going down” says Vitto chuckling, My Master looks over at him then turn those blazing eyes back to me.

Neither one of us acknowledge them or look up when both of them left laughing, and as the door close I know I am in serious trouble now, anytime he has this sweet deceptive tune to his voice I know I am going to get it.

“If you don’t answer me little one, your punishment will last longer” he threatens sweetly, I hesitated a bit then,

“I can’t answer that question truthfully Master” I answer him in a whisper,

“Why is that little one?” he ask as he run his tongue over my ear and down to my neck, I shiver arch my neck and moan,

“I do regret making you angry Master, but I do not regret touching myself with you present, you make me so hot that I can’t stop or control myself” I whisper truthfully, I know this can get me into more trouble, but I have to be serious and tell him the truth, I hear his intake of breath and his arms tightens more around me.

“Little one, you really know how to entice a man, I love that I have that effect on you, but you have to learn control, and  as your Master I have to teach you have to do it................................. Also I will not stop your punishment just because you say such cute things” he say this in a serious yet gentle tune.

“I..... I am really s...... Sorry Master, I will t...... Try to control myself, I pro........ Promise I will try, I w....... Want to be the best submissive for you” I say in a watery voice, tears rolling down my cheeks, I feel like I let him down, and its a bad feeling, he lift his hand to my face and wipe away my flow of tears and kiss my jaw,

“I know you will baby, and I will help you to control it, but you have to be discipline when you disobey my orders, your pleasure belongs to me and I don’t like when its taken away” he growls that last part in my ear,

And before you know it, my body is responding again like a whore, I just can’t control it, he says that I can entice a man, but he makes them turn into butter, because that is how I am feeling right now.

Like melted butter and putty in his arms, and I my mouth open without my consent “I can make it up to you Master” this slips out of my mouth in a husky whisper, he turn me around to face him and his eyes are blazing hungrily,

“What can you do to make me feel better little one?” the question comes out of his mouth in such huskiness his accent thick running over my body bathing it with need.