32.CHAPTER

32.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment my choco babies, I will really appreciate it :D

This chapter is dedicated to another special chocolate baby of mine, @AdrianLors, with your sassy attitude on the comments it always makes me laugh, and its worth while, thank you so much hun for all the great things you say about my work, sending a lot of chocolate love to you :D

I want to say some words to my special babies out there, for all my fans that vote and comment on each chapters A really big THANK YOU is in order, you all don’t know have good you make me feel when I see all the things you say about my work, and its mostly for you, I write and update, a writer always feels good when their work is appreciated.

Hey my little chocolates!!! I hope you all enjoy this Chapter, please don’t forget to tell me what you think, its always nice to know if you are doing a good job :D

Stevie’s Point of View:

I am sitting down in Mr. Alessi office with Mops, and Steps, we are all over shadow by all the giants in this office, the atmosphere is tense, and I know its going to get a lot worse when they hear what I have to say.

When we had come in earlier, and was greeted by cuddles scream, it had felt like a punch in my stomach, my heart had stop, just as I assume may have happen with the others, especially Mr. Alessi.

I had thought before that he just wanted cuddles as a play toy for a little while, but as I observe them, I found out that he deeply cares about cuddles, and I know now for sure that he will do anything to protect our baby brother.

And I am glad I can provide him with all the info to burn that sick man even more, every time I think about what cuddles said happen, I get sick to the stomach and I want to go and look for him myself to kill his waste of space ass.

And I know Mops and Steps feel the same way that I do, Steps was crying for days, and Dorian had come over to my house various time, looking for him, but Steps would just ignore him and continue to be lock up in one of my guest room, only coming out for a little food, we are all affected, but Steps is the type of person that feels everything very deeply and things hurt him just as deeply.

While Mops acts tough he also feels deeply, but he always keeps everything bottle up inside, then when its too much he would explode in the ugliest way, taking on anyone that gets in his way, and his fix target seems to be Collin, but I have the feeling that their clash is going to be epic.

Me on the other hand am being hounded by the Alessi twins, at first it was as if they were trying to avoid me, but now they are always there, I see them everywhere, and they are always calling and checking up on me, like you would a child.

Shifting uncomfortably in my seat, I feel their eyes on me which are the only thing that can help you tell them apart, right now I am trying my best to ignore them and their eyes, when they look at me it feels like they want to devour me, and I cannot help but shiver at that thought.

I have said many times to myself that God is playing a practical joke on us, because we have all ended up withe these big dominating mens on our trail, chasing us wanting to stake claim.

I for one will not bend to these two, they can be at me all they like, I prefer a quiet, easy, tranquil life and I know if these two gets their hands on me, I will be done for, and that scares the shit out of me.

Turning my back to them I give all my attention to their oldest brother, Santier Alessi, this man never smiles much, the only time I see him smiling is when he has Cuddles in his arms sitting on his lap, but wherever you see them, he will always have Cuddles wrap tightly in his arms.

He nods so I can begin, I pray to God that cuddles stays in the kitchen, because there is no way I want him to hear this, when I found this out, I had spend hours throwing up after,

“Mr. Alessi I have some really disturbing things to tell and show you, so are you sure Cuddles is not going to be back soon?” I ask him this in a serious tune, he looks at me for a while then,

“No, he is with my mom and Miss Jan in the kitchen I am sure they will keep him entertain for a while, but what is so bad that he cannot hear?” the last part ended in a question and I swallow hard