13.CHAPTER

13.CHAPTER

Warning....... this chapter contains some nonconsensual actions

Please vote and Comment

Sylver’s Point of View:

That voice was, God please don’t make it be him, anyone but him.

Why in the world would he be here anyway, after all he did and said to me.
Don’t let him in, please don't let him in Santier, just don’t I scream silently.

I was already getting up to run and lock myself in the bathroom, when Santier came in and say the words that I did not want to hear.

Sylver your father is here to see you.

He frowns when he saw my nervousness, then the man I once called father walks in as if all was good in the world, he was a powerfully build man, I guess it was from his work on Road Construction, he was about 5’11, dark chocolate skin, and even though I hate him I had to admit he was good looking.

How are you son, he ask looking me up and down.

I did not answer, I felt like I was about to vomit, from hearing his voice; how is it that he is always there when something bad happens to me, its like he can feel when I am at my weakest for him to prey on me.

He walks up and hug me I tremble in disgust..... you better behave he whisper harshly to me...... but as he leans up his face was the picture of pleasantness.

What happened to my son Mr. Alessi, and what is your relationship with him, he ask turning to Santier.

I block them out as my mind when back to the past.......

FLASHBACK........

From the time I was 12 I knew I did not like girls the way boys are suppose to like them, I liked to hang out with them and give them tips on how to dress and how to decorate their rooms but that was it, I was really good at things like that, but I really did not worry about it, because I felt that maybe I would like them when I got older; that was my thinking until Josh the new neighbor and his family moved in next door.

He was older being 14 at the time, he was so beautiful, I use to look at him every chance I got, and I use to find myself thinking about him all the time, I guess he found out about my feelings when I was 13, because he started to bully me from that moment on until I was 15.

I was so happy when he moved away, because I knew I could live my life in peace then, I was so wrong, I continued to be bullied, everyone knew me at school as the “Fat Fag”.

The friends I had tried all the could to make it better but it just got worse, I was beaten everyday, so I always had bruises, I use to hide it from my parents, until my mom walked in on me one day trying to cover up my new bruises, she became a mama lioness immediately, and started demanding explanations.

I could not take it anymore I broke down and told her everything, and I told her that I was gay, risking that she would not love me anymore, but she was so accepting and happy saying she loves me.

She told my dad about it, he got so mad but after 2 days he acted as if everything was ok, even though he gives me weird looks all the time, I did not mind because I thought he would need more time to accept it, he never said anything bad; so I was on cloud nine that my parents accepted me, my mom when to the school and threaten them saying she would sue them if I go home again with another bruise on my body.

The physical abuse stopped for which I was grateful, but the verbal abuse continued and sometimes words hurt a lot more than any punch ever could.

We lived like that for 2 years everything was going good, my parents loved me and I had good friends, even if other hated me, it did not matter, because I had the love of my important people.

But everything changed 3 day after my 17 birthday, we got a call from the police stating that my mom was at the Hospital in critical conditions.
Police officers were there when we arrived, my dad and I rushed in and ask what happen, and they told us that my mom was coming out of the grocery store when 2 guys attempted to rob her, she gived them everything but they still shot her 4 time.

I did not hear anything after that, I just block them out as I fight to control the panic and pain that took over my body, just then the doctor came out of the theater, he walked up and said I’m really sorry Mister Reid, but Miss Reid did not make it.

I brooked down, I think I passed out, because the next thing I saw as I opened my eyes was my dad looking at me and asking if I was alright.

How can he ask that, when I just received the worse news ever I thought, but I said nothing.

The 3 days that followed was all a blur, family members you never see or met before coming to the house, funeral planning, the service, the funeral and burial, everything was so surreal that I was waiting for someone to wake me up from that horrible nightmare.

But what happened 2 weeks after, I really wish was a nightmare.

We finished dinner, which I did not eat much of I excused myself and went up to my room, listen to a little music while crying missing my mom, until I fell asleep.

The next thing I felt were hands running all over my body, I thought I was dreaming until......

You like that don’t you...you little slut.

My eyes shot open and I stared back at my father.

What are you doing daddy, I asked confused at his action.

Shut up and do as I say, he rasp out to me, as his hand went to my pajama bottoms to pull them down....

I started struggling against him, trying to push him off.
Stop it daddy I sobbed, don’t do that as I push his chest..... I felt a hand went inside pj’s and touch my privates......

Daddy don’t please don't........ I was crying in earnest now, why is he teasing me like this.

Slap......was the sound that was heard around the room as he hit me....shut up he said glaring at me.

His hand moved out of my pj’s and went to his pants and pull out his belt, I was frozen on the spot, why is he doing this...... was all that went through my mind.

As he was tying my hands together, I push up to unseat him and what I felt made me want to vomit, I knew he was not joking or teasing me then......he was hard and I was terrified.

He laughs as he finish tying me to the bed, hands and legs.....he gets up and started to get undress, I looked at him in horror.

You like a mans body don’t you he said...... I will show you what a man can do tonight....

I was freaking out, as he walks over to where my head was on the bed with his big cock dripping that clear substance, I was so disgusted I wanted to hurl...... Then he said something that I thought I would never hear come out his mouth.

Suck daddy’s big cock Sylver he said......pushing it against my mouth, I stubbornly kept my mouth close pulling against the tye on my hands, he pinched my nose cutting of my air, I had to open my mouth to breath and that is when he showed it in.

I bit down hard, and he slapped me again so hard I tasted blood and another disgusting flavor in my mouth, I assumed it was the clear fluid I saw earlier on his dick.

If you bite me again I will make you swallow all you teeth, then I will fuck your ass raw until it bleeds...... He threatens...... So suck it like a good boy, then he shoved it back into my mouth all the way to the back of my throat I gagged and could not breath, I thought I was going to pass out.

He continues to push his disgusting cock into my mouth I could feel the side of my mouth rip at his forcefulness.
He then changed his possition where his knees were next to my head.

He was over me again with his cock in my face again..... Suck me he said, I hesitated and he started choking me..... Are you going to do what I say, he said, I nodded, how can he do this to me and be so calm.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock back in.....then he fucked my mouth without mercy I was coughing, spitting, my mouth was tearing, I could taste blood and precum, as he moan and groan.

Tears was running down my face, as I look up at him with pleading eyes, he was looking at me with a look that no man should give their sons, it was so full of sick lust, that I cried harder.

Then he shoved his cock so far inside my mouth and started peeing, I started vomiting, but still he did not stop, he just continue...... That’s it you little slut, suck and drink from your daddy big cock he said licking his lips and spitting on my face.

Revulsion rocked my body as I swallow, pee, blood and my own vomit, I vomit more and more it was even coming out of my nose, but he was enjoying himself too much to care.

Suddenty he was still...... he grunted over and over as his semen filled my mouth, then he pulls his cock out slapping my face with it as he moved, I started to heave and vomit all over myself and the floor.

You nasty slut..... The next time you don’t swallow my cum and all my piss I will beat you until you’re unconscious and then fuck you he warns me.... Oh God there can’t be another time of this I screamed in my head.

This is not right no matter how you look at it.

He loose me from the bed; saying clean that shit it up pointing to the vomit on the floor and my bed, and he walks out.

I was in a daze, this could have not happen, but as I look at the mess on the floor and the state I was in I knew it did.

How could the man that is suppose to protect and tell you that everything is going to be ok do this to you, was he even human, my mom only had 2 weeks dead and he was doing this to me.

This happen time and time again for 3 months until I ran away, every time I fought him I would end up beaten within an inch of my life, or starve for days, then stuffed until I vomit.

The only good thing was that he never penetrated me I think he enjoyed humiliating me too much to actually care about the penetration, he always wanted me to suck him of, drink his piss, dance naked for him, play with myself for him as he also played with himself, and any other sick things he could think of in that twisted mind of his of which he receives pleasure.