16.CHAPTER

16.CHAPTER

 WARNING!!!

Hey guys I'm adding a new point of view in this chapter, I'm pretty sure you guys want to know what are his thoughts, so tell me what you think, I will appreciate it  :)

Please Vote and Comment

Sylver's Point of View:

After that pleasurable but embarrassing incident, "That Beast" brought the others inside for me to apologize, I could see the knowing smirk and looks of his friends and brothers faces, my friends on the other hand had looks of concern and shocked expression on their faces.

I guess they never thought a day would come when they hear me screaming and beggin to be fucked; I was ashame of myself also for begging like a street slut for a dick.

He on the other hand was the epitome of calmness, as if he had not just done all those things to me, making me loose myself so much that screamed and begged, I was pretty sure that even the nurses heard all the noise, the bad thing is that even though I am mad at him for leaving me high and dry, my body on the other hand is still begging for attention, I'm still so sensitive and I heats up with him just standing in close proximity.

And my ass is on fire from all the spanking, it felt so good when he was doing it that I did not care, but now I'm pretty sure I will need some pain killers for the pain, I squirm a bit so I don't put too much pressure on my tender ass cheeks.

He knows what I'm going through, but just leans down and......... "Is that ass tender baby" he ask and before I can answer he continues...... "That is what you get for being a bad boy baby" he whisper huskily in my ears, and I had to hold back a groan; I can't believe that I still want him after what he did to me, but when he whisper like that with that sexy accent a hotness takes over my body.

He leans up but he continue running circles on my arm, making goose bumps and delicious shiver run over my body.

I tried not to look at him as I apologize sincerely to his friends and my friends too, because I know I was wrong for not acting like an adult, and facing up to the situation.

"I'm really sorry for they way I acted with you guys, I know you wanted to help but I was being to childish, as you can tell my father and I don't have a great relationship, but that does not matter anymore, so once again I apologize for acting the way." I did I finish softly almost in tears when I see the tears in my friends eyes.

I really acted like a jerk nd I could not look at them, but then I felt bodies all over me, my friends kissing and hugging me talking all together that I could not understand anything they were saying...... "Ok, ok I got it, you miss me, sorry for leaving a bit without telling all of you how much I love you guys" I said with tears in my eyes, I feel a pressure on my arm but then it suddenly loosen and when I look at Santier, he was looking at my friends with a half smile on his face.

"We love you too" sniffles Steps...... "You don't know how worried we were cuddles, please don't scare us like that again" he  still holding unto my neck.

"I was ready to go and look for that man, I make him beg sorry to you on his knees" said Bryan in an angry voice but his eyes were watering, I could hear chuckles in the background, I look around and the other guys were laughing softly.

Stevie was just hugging me tightly, sniffling softly, I bet we all look strange, struck on this hospital bed.

"I cook your favorite" whisper Stevie softly.... "You want to eat some now" he ask..... "Yes Velvet that will be really nice thank you" I whisper back softly.

"What a great sceen, especially with a certain persons ass up in the air", says Dorian, Steps stiffen in my arms and immediately got up, Dorian laugh..... "Why the hurry I was really enjoying myself" he finish smirking looking Steps up and down like a hungry animal, as the other laugh.