22.CHAPTER

22.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, I will appreciate it :)

Santier's Point of View:

I walk into the bathroom with him in my arms, his arms wrap tightly around my neck as if he did not want to let go, and I was happy that he feel this way with me, at last he is not worried about me holding him in my arms, because the first time we met he was awfully worried about his weight, I don't know why, because right now he feels like feather in my arms, and his body feels delicious.

I place him gently on his feet as we got got inside, then I walk over to the tub turning on the water, waiting for it to get  to the right temperature, then I let it fill up, I squeeze a vanilla scented body wash into the water I love smelling him in vanilla scent, and then I turn on the jets.

After everything was set up, I turn to him, gesturing for him to come closer.....

"Undress for me baby, I want to see your beautiful body again" he shyly begins undressing for my eyes, slowly shedding the clothes I had dressed him in earlier to cover his body to stop him from shivering with cold.

Every piece that came off pull at my body, I stood there my body taunt with desire, but I was willing to make love to him slowly tonight even if it kills me, it was something I had never done, but I want to do it with him, every delectable piece of skin that became uncover had my cock filling out, I have to hold on to everything in me to not loose it, which is not an easy task when you have temptation standing in your line of sight.

After he took everything of, he is standing shyly naked with his leaking cock jutting out from between his legs, fuck I love the way his body responds to mine, he is shy but he loves it when I slide my gaze over his body, worshiping his every curve.

"Come here baby, I want to feel your body against mine" he walks over slowly until he was standing directly in front of me, his body shivering his eyes glazed over and his lips parted.

I pull him into my arms, grabbing his ass palming those plump firm globes in my hands, he moan softly, getting even closer to me as I tilt his head up and capture his lips in a slow exploring kiss, just barely slipping my tongue inside his mouth, while sliding my fingers between his ass cheeks, he gasp and undulated against me whimpering.

Fuck! If I don't get him into the tub this will be over a lot faster than I thought.

I pull away from him, he moan out his protest, I smile, that is my little spit fire for you, pulling him towards the tub, I lifted him up and gently place him inside the warm water, he moan out loud his contentment, my body responded at lightening speed to that moan, my cock immediately rising pushing against my sweat pants.

"Do you want me to join you in there baby? Or do you prefer me to just wash your body?" I ask watching him run his tongue over his lip looking at my swollen cock, as if he could see it even though its covered, my cock got even harder pushing out a lot more, his eyes widen and then cloud over with raw desire, he then raise his eyes to mine and.........

"I want you to join me Master" he answer breathlessly

"Are you sure baby? Because if I join you in that tub I wont stop when I begin, and it will be all night, and I know you are still in pain from earlier" I was trying to give him one last chance before I strip, because once my clothes are gone, so will my sanity, but when he answers, the Sylver I know from before is back, the one that never backs down from a challenge......

"Who cares about the pain, and I am not going to ask you to stop Master, so please join me, I know tonight is a once in a lifetime chance and I want to use it to touch your body all I want" his answer is voice huskily.

Son of a fuck, I needed no more urging, my shirt was of in record time, then I slowly pull down my pants watching him, his eyes roaming my body hungrily, he has move from his position where he was sitting, now he is kneeling with his upper body at the front of the tub facing me, after I took off my pants, I slowly slide my boxer brief down my legs then place everything on top of his neatly folded clothes, his eyes has zeroed in on my cock, as if it is a prize, his moist tongue coming out every few seconds to slide over his lips as if he is already tasting me.

"You see something you like little one?" I ask my accent thick

"Yes Master" he says nodding.

"What do you see, that you would like baby?" I ask him again.

"Your cock Master, I like your cock and I want it please", he stated groaning, but I could not resist teasing him a little.......

"Where do you want it baby?" I continue sliding my hand up and down on my leaking cock, his eyes hungrily following the movements, what he said next had me nearly cumming.......

"I want your cock in my mouth Master, I really want to taste you, then after I would like you to please fuck my ass", he said all this looking up at me pleadingly, I don't even know how fast I move, but I was in front of him in nano seconds, my cock pushing itself into his face.

He timidly reach up and touch my shaft, it move in his hand, he made an appreciative noise, he run his hand over it trying to circle it, his small hands could not even go around it, he was certainly amaze by that, I stood still not moving a muscle as he investigate, suddenly he ingulf me in his mouth, holy fuck its such a tight fit, I moan immediately guiding his head the way I want.

He started out with awkward movements, his tongue going all over and his teeth scrapping me, I still his head, he look up at me.

"Baby you have to watch your teeth, put your lips over them so you don't scrape me ok" he nods "Also slide your tongue over the head and the undersides, what you can't fit in your mouth, use your hands to do it alright"

"Yes Master, please forgive me for scraping you" he murmurs in a soft voice.

"Don't worry about it baby, that why I am here to train you, you will learn and get better at it" he seems excited by the prospect, he then went back to my cock giving it all his attention.

His little tongue darts out running along the sides, then sliding under the head at that sensitive area, I tighten my hand in his head pushing my cock more towards the inside of his small mouth, he wrap his lips around me pulling me in I could see it stretching to accommodate my 10 and half inch cock, but he is swallowing me inch by inch, it is so hot to watch him trying to take all of me in that small mouth.

Reaching up his hands wrapping both of them around the rest of my shaft he began to pump in rhythm with his sucks, he groan and the vibration run through me cock and up my spine in delicious little tingles that made me moan in turn, I slowly pull my cock out of his mouth, then push it back in, he look so sexy trying to eat all of me, I would love to see him do it, to feel all my cock down his tight throat, but it will have to be another night, I want him to get use to my size first.

He became bolder running one of his hands down to my balls, playing with them as he bob his head taking more of me inside that tight cavern of his mouth, as he continues rubbing my cock with his other hand...... fuck this is really heaven, all the sensations that is taking over my body with everything else, as he suck and run his tongue over my cock, while he pump his hand up and down, playing with my balls all at the same time, and the icing on the cake is that I can see his ass peaking through the foam in the tub moving with his body, and as I look at his face his eyes are looking at me in pure ecstasy, that nearly send me over the edge.

I quickly pull out of that sweet mouth with a pop, squeezing the root of my cock to stop myself from cumming, he groan in protest, I just smile down at him.

"Don't be greedy little one, we still have a long night ahead of us" I said this getting inside the tub, dragging him to sit on my lap with his head laying on my shoulder as I rub my hands over his slippery body, while I nuzzle his neck softly, sucking on his sensitive skin, enjoying his moans.

"For being such a good boy, I will reward you, tell me what you want baby" I ask huskily still licking and sucking on his neck

"I want your cock inside me Master, Please give it to me" he moans out even louder when I suddenly bite his collar bone, I turn his body around so that he is facing me then I grab his legs widening them, and I slip a finger in his tight ass, he gasp and bite his lips to not cry out, I know he is still sore from earlier, but he wants me and I am going to love him gently tonight.

I wiggle my finger in a little more looking for that bundle of nerves, then he arch his back crying out in pleasure, I found it and I attack it relentlessly slipping in another finger with him barely noticing, all that can be heard in the bathroom echoing of the walls are his desperate moans of pleasure as he thrust back on my fingers sliding his tongue over my neck and jaw.

I then slip in a third finger inside his tight hole which suck it in to join the others, moving it a bit to caress his pleasure button, then I slide in a forth just to get him stretch out a lot more, with the help of the warm water it will be a lot easier, he is already begging for me.............

"Master please, please, please" he begs crying out his body twitching as he undulates against me.

My cock is straining to get into his tight channel, I am too far gone to tease him anymore, I slip out my fingers, lift him up then sit him slowly back down on my throbbing cock, he cry out in pain, I still my movements so his body can relax to accommodate my large size, I look down at him and I can feel his cock hard against my stomach, he wriggle and that was my cue to start moving.

My first thrust and I hit his prostrate, he scream out throwing his head back as I piston gently inside him, his tightness gripping me, blinding me with the amazing sensation, I moan into his neck as I kiss and devour his skin......

"More Master, please give me more" he whimpers pleadingly

Tonight is all about him, I promise myself that I would make love to him, and will make love to him, I change to a faster rhythm, thrusting up into him, as I control his movement with my hand on his sexy ass, bringing him up and down on my swollen cock, he became delirious screaming wanting to bounce on me.

"Wrap your arms around my neck baby" I growl in his ear, he shiver moaning as he comply with my mild order.

When he was in the right position, I grab him from the waist and piston up inside his tight ass, fuck he feels so good, his body was made for loving, I can't get enough.

I pull him up placing him on his knees with me behind him, sliding my cock again in that tight heaven then I began pounding gently inside him not giving him all of me, just enough to send him over the edge.......

"Please fuck me harder Master, please fuck me harder" he is begging so deliciously right now I can't deny him, especially when he is being such a good boy.

I started hammering inside him, sobs and moans of pleasure are ringing in my head, water is splashing out of the tub, by now neither of us care, I keep hammering my cock into his quivering body enjoying the sweet sensation of his insides sliding and sucking me in deeper with every thrust..........

"Is this what you want my little tease" I growl at him nipping his shoulder.

"Yes Master, please give me more", his body is pushing back against me, both of us nearly ready to explode at any moment, this is such a delicious sight I can look down and see my cock sliping in and out of his tight fuck hole, it is so good I can feel my balls pulling up, ready to shoot everything I have deep inside him.

His body begin to tremble under me, his sobs growing louder, our movement became more frantic his breathing more erratic, as I piston a little more roughly yet gently into his body.......

"Can I cum Master, it feels too good please I can't hold it anymore" he cry out impaling himself more and more onto my cock still holding himself back, I lean down and whisper......

"Cum for me baby, show me just how much to like to be fuck by my cock" he scream throwing back his head as cum burst from his cock shooting over the side of the tub unto the floor, shots after shots his body convulsing.

His ass grip my cock sucking me in deeper inside his heat, driving me crazy, with the sexy sight and the incredible sensation on my cock, it send me over the edge too with me shooting strings after strings of cum inside his sweet ass, him milking me dry as I had one of the most amazing orgasm of my life.

After a few minute, we came back down from our high, he with a contented sigh snuggle more into me, I realize the water was already cold........

"Baby we have to get out of the tub, the water is cold now, lets take a hot shower and then we take it to the room" he hesitated a bit then drag himself up out of the tub walking over to the shower stall.

Just looking at his ass, that perfect bubble butt has me hard again, I waited for a few more minutes draining the tub, then walking over to the stall.

I walk in and drag him flush against me.......

"Did you enjoy me loving your body baby" I ask still turn on for more.

"Yes Master I enjoyed it a lot, thank you" he states shyly, looking away, its always amazing that after anything sexual he gets so shy, it is so cute.

"Your welcome little one, I enjoy your boldness too towards my body" I whisper in his ear huskily running my hands over his body as I finish wash him then myself.

When we finish our shower, I wrap him in a big towel, pick him up and head back out to our room, after drying all the moisture from his body I dress him in one of my favorite tee-shirts, a possessiveness overtook me, I never understood why people especially men felt the need to dress their partner in something of his, but now I know, there is nothing better than seeing your man cover up in your clothes the feeling is primal.

Its like you're claiming them all over again just in a more sutile way, I like it, plus he looks sexy in my shirts.

I lay him on the bed then began to dress, I could feel his eyes on my body sliding lazily, hungrily devouring, he seems to be drawn to my body as much as I am drawn to his, I quiet moan fill my ears, I look over at him, his eyes are blazing again and my shirt is a tent over his arouse cock.

Fuck yeah, tonight is definitely going to be a memorable night, grabbing the lube from the drawer I join him in the bed, lubing up my own leaking cock then rubbing a generous amount on his pucker hole, he moan and arch his back towards me.

Without any warning I just slide right inside him, he cry out grabbing my hand that is on his hip rocking back against me, oh fuck is this good, he is a little bit more open, but it is still beyond tight, the more I thrust in and out of him, the tighter his ass wraps around my rigid cock.

I know he is going to be more than sore tomorrow, but I will give him a rest day, so he can recover, but tonight is going to be thoroughly enjoyed..........

"You like that my little sexy tease?", a moan from him was my only answer, I continue sliding myself in and out of the tight heat.

"You seems to like my big cock deep inside your tight ass baby, do you love being a slut?" I ask tightening my hand more on his hip, throwing his leg over mine going in a lot deeper, he moans out loudly.

"Yes I love being a slut Master" he whimpers  thrusting that sweet abuse ass on my sensitive cock.

"Whose slut are you baby?" I ask bitting down hard on his shoulder, he start to shudder and scream, his body bucking furiously as shots of cum burst out of his dick spraying all over the bed and my hand, he ride out the high but continue rocking against me for more, then he answers..........

"I am your slut Master, so please give your slut more"

"Oh fuck" that was all that come out of my mouth as...........

I wrap my arms around his waist and pound into him as if my life depended on it, thrusting my whole cock inside him getting balls deep, then pulling out where only the tip is inside, then I ram back in over and over againg, he writhe in my arms, bucking, groaning, begging, it was all too much, I feel my ball draw up then a sensation came from my head, to my spine the shot through my dick, fucking hell, my body shake all over, a shout came out of my mouth as my dick convulse inside his tight hole shooting my load far and deep inside of him.

My orgasm must have push my baby over the edge again as he too tremble in my arms crying out his cock twitching shooting cum all over my hands and his chest, his ass milking me dry.

After  3 more session of delicious fucking and loving, I decided to let him rest, even though he was still begging for more.

His body continue to shiver as we slowly calm down, I began pulling out of him and that is when he cringe in pain, tightening his grip on my hand, I continue and finish pulling out of him gently, watching my cum and a little blood leak out of his ass, I got out of the bed and went to one of my drawer, grabbing out a granola bar, some pain pills and a bottle of water; I walk back over placing them in his hand.........

"Eat this baby, take the pills and drink all the water" he nods and began doing what I order.

I pull on a boxer then went back to bed to my baby, I have never been in bed with someone for so long, usually I did long scenes but they were always in my play room, or in one of the play rooms in the club, but with him everything is so different in a good way, he finish the bar, took his pills and drank all the water, then he lay back against me curling up just like his cat I smile at that as I kiss his shoulder that is peeking out of my shirt.

Speaking of cat where in the world did Kuro go, I guess all the noise scared him a bit, I bet he has never seen his master be pleasured the way he was pleasure today.

"Thank you Master, for such a wonderful time, good night" my baby whisper in a sleepy voice, he snuggle closer to me and fall asleep, when I look at the time I am shock to see that its already after 3:00 am in the morning, no wonder he is sore, I distinctively remember it being around 8:30 pm the night before when we went for our shower.

Well I did say it was going to be a night to remember, and oh fuck will it be remembered in the most amazing way, I can't wait to see his shy face later in the morning.

"Good night my little angel, or should I say little devil, either way I enjoy both sides of you baby" I whisper softly wrapping my arms around him, kissing his sensitive neck, then I close my eyes to sweet oblivion.

Who would have thought that someone that look so pure and innocent can do and say all the things as my baby did earlier, but I am in no way complaining, I love the hidden sides of him, and I love that its me that brings it out, I cant wait to see more, that was the last thought that ran through my head as a calming blackness took over..................

Hope you guys enjoyed "The Beast" and his "Little One" sweet loving :D