veinticinco

◜                                               ◝

wonderland ateez

1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

  ∞            ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟                                                ◞

renjun was so nervous.

he was currently sitting down with jeno, jaemin, and jaehyun at a small, outside table in the café. it was sunny outside, the warmth radiating off the sun giving him a sense of comfort. the chinese boy toyed with his fingers, his leg bouncing around wearily.

it seemed like they had gotten there a little bit early, so right now they were just waiting. jeno and jaemin studied renjun, giving him space since they knew this was a time for him and they were just there to keep him safe. the four were silent, hearing the sounds of people around them talking to another and enjoying their day together. he heard the cars go by and the breeze swing by him. renjun averted his gaze to the ground, starting to go back to memories he had with ten. he remembered their first time meeting, and it was when they were thrown and locked into a room together. he remembered their first hug, and it was when renjun burst into tears after talking to ten about his past. he remembered absolutely everything about the thai male, and how much they loved each other.

"junnie!" a voice called out, that voice familiar in renjun's ears and making him immediately look up from the floor.

ten stood several feet away from renjun, but was shouting his name already and waving his arms around. there was another man standing behind him, but renjun couldn't focus on that. he met eyes with ten for a brief second before the two just ran for each other on instinct.

before renjun jumped into ten's arms, he was already crying. his legs wrapped around ten's waist and his arms locked around his shoulders. the thai male spun renjun around and buried his head into his chest, letting his tears flow freely down his face as well. ten caressed the nape of renjun's neck, both of them holding each other with so much longing and vulnerability that radiated purely off of them. "how are you, honey.." ten whispered, a little giggle slipping past his lips at how tightly renjun was clinging onto him. the thai male sniffled, resting his head on renjun's shoulder as he slowly let him down. the two hugged again, rocking side to side slowly.

the others smiled at the interaction, knowing how much those two cared about each other.

ten and renjun finally pulled away from each other and wiped their tears after some time, now walking into the café together with the others trailing behind them. the six now stood in line, ten turning around once he felt an arm snake around his waist. he smiled upon seeing who it was, and grabbed his hand lightly.

"this is johnny," the thai male said, looking up at him for a brief moment. "we were together up until... you know." he explained, renjun and the rest nodding in understanding. ten then got a look at who was with renjun, actually recognizing them all. jaemin, jaehyun, and surprisingly jeno were looking at him with warm smiles, each taking a quick bow.