veintitres

◜ ◝

are you bored yet? wallows

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

renjun sat in the middle of the living room floor after cleaning the entire first story of the house, holding a sleeping wonjin in his arms.

the baby had woken up way before his father. since renjun was always one to wake up very early in the morning, and he still felt really guilty about taking up space being in this grand house, he decided to clean and polish up the whole first story in its entirety. it was probably really tiresome for taeyong having to look after so many kids at once, so he thought helping him clean up might help him out at least a little bit. wonjin ended up wandering around into the living room while renjun was just finishing his cleaning, and he soon wound up with the baby plopping down on him, wanting to sleep on his lap instead.

not long after, the chinese boy could see jeno and jaemin sluggishly making their way downstairs into the living room. it was still quite early in the morning and relatively no one else was up yet. they had woken up because they realized renjun wasn't in between them anymore, so they got up to go check. once the two taller boys found him safe in the living room with wonjin, they went over to him and piled up on each side of him, bodies and minds still not fully awake. the boys knew renjun had always been a morning person, so they didn't really question why he was up so early. but right now, all they wanted was some of his warmth.

jeno brought renjun into a loving back-hug, nuzzling his face delicately into the side of his neck and just resting there while jaemin went to lean on the other side of his neck. the feeling made renjun giggle slightly because it tickled, but it also made him feel at ease.

the three stayed like that for a while, silent but also enjoying each others' company greatly. renjun leaned back into jeno's chest, feeling the younger's soft grip on his waist tighten just a little bit. he then felt a small kiss being placed on his side temple. it caused him to turn his head and meet jeno's gentle eyes, watching over him as if he were an angel. and quite frankly, jeno really thought he was.

renjun blushed and switched his gaze back to the sleeping baby in his arms, when they heard yet another noise emerge from behind them. the three looked and saw a confused baby jinwoo, hugging his regular stuffed teddy bear as his eyes scanned over the three strange boys he hadn't really seen. he saw his twin brother's head peeking out in renjun's arms, and quickly waddled over to him. jinwoo placed a peck on the sleeping wonjin's forehead, now happy he had found his brother.

"hi baby." renjun whispered, seeing jinwoo give a shy smile and wave with his free hand. realizing his arms were occupied with his brother, jinwoo turned to jaemin and just sat on his thigh, his short arms going around jaemin's waist. the three boys cooed quietly, watching as jaemin properly put the baby in his arms so he was more comfortable. jinwoo pointed to the coffee table that was behind jeno, since all three were sitting in a slight half-circle. the boys turned to where he was pointing, and it was a small stack of children's books that was underneath the coffee table. renjun had seen them ever since they first came into the house, so he didn't think about moving them when he was cleaning because they were relatively out of the way. jeno picked up the first book in the pile and saw jinwoo nod his head and giggle quietly.