veintiuno

◜ ◝

voices stray kids

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

mark and donghyuck awoke in the dead hours of the morning, to hearing small whimpers coming from the bathroom right near the bed. once perking up at the sounds after taking a moment to actually wake up, the couple realized jisung wasn't in bed with them anymore.

donghyuck was the first one to rush to the bathroom, mark following right behind him. the two were met with jisung on the floor, arms tied over his stomach. his head was hovering over the toilet, feeling incredibly nauseous and dizzy even though nothing was coming out. donghyuck kneeled down right next to jisung and brought him to his chest, eyes wide and filled with worry.

"i-it hurts..." jisung whimpered, feeling his head spin when he tried speaking. he had woken up feeling like he was about to throw up, yet when he got up to go to the restroom, he felt his stomach painfully aching. it hurt to the point he couldn't even stand upright, and ended up slumped on the floor. the boy continued whimpering and sniffling in donghyuck's hold, shaking his head slightly and wordlessly letting them know he really wasn't feeling well. donghyuck felt his forehead, and noticed he was way too hot for a normal temperature. the boy looked behind him and gave mark a quick look, to which mark left the room to go find taeyong.

donghyuck caressed jisung's hair and held his hand so he could at least focus on something else other than the overwhelming pain he was feeling. he had no idea what was going on with the younger, but he speculated this had to do with something of him not properly eating, not properly drinking, how he was so upset the day prior and his hurt from the fight with chenle. he knew a person's body could only take so much like this before it begins to shut down on you.

just a very short moment later and mark was back with taeyong. the two also got down to examine jisung briefly before taeyong decided it would be best to just take him to the hospital. quick on his feet and without wasting any time, the blue-haired picked the hurting jisung up carefully and swiftly, moving him out of the bathroom then down the stairs. mark and donghyuck followed right behind him, but stopped once they saw taeyong turn around.

"i don't know how long he'll take," taeyong explained quickly. "but for right now i really need you both to stay. your other friends are sleeping, jaehyun isn't home, the kids are starting to wake up and i don't want them to be roaming the house without supervision."

mark and donghyuck understood, agreed without hesitation and helped open the door while taeyong headed out with jisung in his arms. the couple went to aid the blue-haired in placing jisung in his car, then watched as he drove off. soon after, the couple walked back inside the house and closed the front door silently.

what a way to start the very early morning.

mark shuffled his startled baby into his arms, hands resting at his waist as he held him close. "... we'll check up on him once taeyong comes back, okay love?" the older whispered, pressing a soothing kiss to donghyuck's forehead. the younger looked up at his boyfriend with sad and worried eyes, who kissed his lips gently and rested his chin on the top of his head. the two stood in a comforting hug at the front of the door for a while, before hearing a slow and quiet yawn near them.