seis

◜ ◝

uh-oh (g)-idle

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

the grand mall of korea was busy when the seven teenagers arrived.

couples with their kids walking and playing around, groups of young friends hanging out, people were everywhere; the place was very jocund.

a perfect day to do something illegal.

"alright." mark said, looking at the other boys. "the number one thing is, don't crack under pressure. it will give you away entirely." the oldest said seriously. "it's going to feel like everyone has their eye on you the moment you take something. it's going to feel like everyone has already seen you take it. it's going to feel pretty scary and nerve wracking. but you just have to keep your cool and walk out just as confidently as you walked in."

the boys all nodded, some looking more reassured than others.

mark sighed softly, turning around.

"follow me." he said simply, as he walked into the first of the many pricey clothing stores he saw. the others obeyed, and they all entered after him.

the place was busy, with people all over the place. immediately, the boys saw mark look up. he checked every corner, as well as all the different sides of the store.

he was looking for the security cameras.

yet just as quickly, mark glanced away and turned his attention to the boys.

"the other number one thing... cameras." mark mumbled, rolling his eyes. he really hated those things with a passion. "so, what do you guys want? jeans? hoodies? socks? shoes? all of the above?" the oldest asked playfully, though he could see the others with hesitation all over their faces.

"... how do we even take it if there's employees and cameras everywhere?" jisung whispered, earning a smile from mark. they watched as the oldest nonchalantly went through racks of jeans. he picked some out, looked at them, and put them back, looking completely normal. then, he turned back around with two jeans on hangers.

mark turned them back and forth, and side to side.

"how many jeans are there?" he asked casually, making everyone express a face of confusion.

"... what?" jeno inquired, furrowing his eyebrows. "mark, there's two." the boy replied, beginning to think this was some type of joke.

but mark shook his head.

the oldest separated the two hangers slightly, and hidden in the middle of those jeans was another pair. he moved slightly out of place, and the boys could see an empty hanger still on the rack.