siete

◜                                               ◝

love me punch

1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

  ∞            ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟                                                ◞

it was around eleven p.m when the boys got back to renjun's place.

and they came back, packed with bags.

all of them had managed to take quite a few things for themselves and each other, following mark's directions of course.

they didn't spend all their time at the mall though, only a few hours. they mostly went just walking around the city, hanging out and discovering new things about each other that they bonded over.

"is it okay if i take a quick shower, renjun?" jaemin asked politely, to which the said boy smiled and gave a nod of approval. "all of you can shower if you'd like, just please make sure you take one as fast as you can... the hot water cuts off randomly sometimes." renjun told, a little frown setting on his lips. "i'm sorry it's not the best..."

jaemin frowned right after seeing renjun's face, going up to him and huddling him sweetly into his arms.

"you literally saved me from being homeless. these are some of the best things i've ever received, and it's all thanks to you." the taller whispered in renjun's ear, unknowingly making his heart flutter at the feeling of his lips being so close to him. "so, thank you for being the best, renjun. thank you so much." the younger smiled, caressing renjun's cheek slightly before letting him go and heading off to take his shower.

the chinese boy stood there for a moment, putting his hand on where jaemin just had it and turning around with a little tint of his cheeks. he met the eyes and coos of the other boys, making him even more flustered since they caught him in his little daze.

"... cute." jeno mumbled almost inaudibly, though renjun heard it. he turned to the boy, and saw that tiny smile of his. he swore he had never seen jeno smile wider than that, but he was sure his actual smile was beautiful.

the chinese boy smiled lightly in return, bringing out a few bags of chips from his small cabinets for the boys to snack on while they all took turns taking a brisk shower.

once everyone was done with that and they dressed into their new, way more comfortable clothing, the boys all went to sleep. they were pretty tired from spending the whole day out with the world, and all they wanted to do was rest. so, they got with their little cuddle buddies and did just that.

it was a normal, quite frankly peaceful night.

well, until one of them woke up to the sounds of crying.

chenle wasn't sure if he was just dreaming or if the cries he was hearing were actually real, so he groggily sat up and leaned against the wall, rubbing his tired eyes.