nueve

◜ ◝

yamazaki bang yongguk

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

"who are you!?"

"put the gun down first and lower your fucking voice." jeno growled back, protectively placing jaemin behind him.

"curse again and i'm gonna kill you myself, lee." jaemin murmured, honestly shocked at jeno's behavior. the stranger's the one with the weapon right now, and the boys are definitely not in the right place to be cursing at him.

even though the younger really did want to shut jeno up and stop him from potentially agitating the armed stranger in front of them, he was still holding onto his hand tightly from behind him. although he wasn't really showing it, jaemin was really scared. he didn't want to get shot, and he certainly didn't want jeno to get shot either.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" the stranger yelled louder than before, now pressing the handgun into below jeno's jawline harshly and forcing the boy to look up. yet with his eyes, jeno kept his menacing stare. he never looked away from the stranger's eyes. it was almost as if he was testing him. testing to see if he really had it in him to pull that trigger.

seeing the handgun pressed up against jeno like that and so close to him made jaemin panic, and immediately throw an arm around his chest to try and pull him further away from the weapon even though his back was already at the door.

"please... p-please don't hurt him." jaemin pleaded, looking with begging eyes at the stranger. "we can tell you who we are and why we're here. i'll talk to you, but please take the gun off of him."

the stranger glared at jaemin with a nasty glare, eyebrows furrowed as he took a short amount of time to contemplate wether or not to let him go.

he removed the handgun from below jeno's jawline, and slowly backed away from the pair. the weapon had left a mark on jeno's neck since it was pressed so hard against his skin. jaemin briefly examined the mark before turning to the stranger and seeing him point the gun down at their feet, still ready to shoot if at any point they wanted to try something. jaemin took a silent, shaky breath in and walked out of his place to approach the stranger so they can be a little bit more face to face. he walked slowly, so the armed male could see his movements clearly.

however, just a he took his first step, he was pulled back in a brisk manner.

jeno's arm possessively and securely wrapped around jaemin's waist. he kept his hostile and angry stare with the stranger, lowering his stare a little and making it seem like he was a lion about to pounce at any moment.

"he said he was gonna talk to me." the stranger told, watching as jeno only tightened his grip on jaemin when he spoke. "then he's gonna talk to you from right here, bitch." jeno growled, making both jaemin and the armed male widen their eyes. the younger spun around so he was inches away from jeno's face. his heart was beating unhealthily fast and his stomach was doing flips and his cheeks were turning deep scarlet, but he tried his best to not focus on that in the moment. it really was not the time.