once

◜ ◝

back 2 u nct 127

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

a few weeks had passed since jeno and jaemin went to the club in secret. they never mentioned anything to anybody, and let the time pass following ten's advice. the pair were acting completely normal, and weren't raising any sort of suspicion.

over the several days all seven boys had been together, everyone managed to strengthen and perfect mark's skills on stealing. they've gotten the opportunity to expand their wardrobe quite a bit, as well as have things like new yet ordinary blankets and pillows and bed sheets which they considered luxuries. but today, the boys decided go to the beach.

they just wanted some time to just be normal teenagers.

"be careful and don't wander off too far please!" renjun called out to the group once they got to the beach. the sun was setting beautifully and there thankfully wasn't many people left to crowd the place. everyone agreed and headed off to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. without skipping a beat, most of the boys were in the water and playing games together. the only two that didn't get in were mark and donghyuck, who both decided to just take a slow walk alongside the shore before the sun fully set.

"don't even think about it." renjun gave chenle and jisung a stern glare for looking at him mischievously. they were giving him a look that meant trouble. the two younger boys quickly glanced back at each other, before teaming up and splashing water at renjun in his face. renjun had turned just in time for the water to only get the side of his face, but quickly retaliated and splashed back with quite some force.

jisung grabbed chenle by his waist and pulled him into his chest, quickly turning away so the water hit his back instead of chenle. the chinese boy emitted a series of adorable giggles that made jisung's heart melt right then and there. chenle snaked his legs around the younger's waist and his arms around his neck, peeking his head out of jisung's chest and playfully sticking his tongue out at renjun, who only threw more water at the two.

"help me!" renjun called out, catching the attention of jeno and jaemin who were right next to him, just looking at him. both boys seemed to snap out of it upon hearing renjun's voice, and followed his actions in attempting to drench chenle and jisung. the whole thing ended up turning into a big, rivaling yet fun water fight between all five of them.

meanwhile, donghyuck had found himself in a trance listening to mark's deep, but soft voice.

the two had found a pile of leftover large wooden logs people were probably going to use as firewood. they had brought those logs near the shoreline and sat down on them, watching the ocean dazzlingly reflect the sun's remaining light as it was fully setting. donghyuck had his hand slipped into mark's bigger one, and had his head laying on his shoulder. he looked up at the older as he went on and on about his favorite memories as a child at first, then ended up rambling about his habits and things he tended to do without realizing it.