dieciocho

◜ ◝

flash x1

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

mark woke up to the feeling of donghyuck playing with his hair and holding his hands in a sweet manner.

with sleepy eyes, the older turned to look at his lover, who was just gazing back at him lovingly once he realized he had woken up. mark's arms lazily snaked around donghyuck's waist and his head nuzzled into his warm neck, creating the fluttery feeling of bliss and happiness.

"goodmorning." mark mumbled in his morning voice, which made donghyuck want to melt right on the spot. the younger wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and cuddled closer to him as his reply. the couple stayed that way for a while, beginning to fall asleep all over again before suddenly hearing loud giggles of children echo throughout the house. the sound made both the boys perk up, and look at each other briefly before getting up from bed.

the couple emerged from the room still in a sleepy daze, though that daze quickly diminished once they saw a little boy dash across the hallway. mark and donghyuck took a step back into their room and watched as another little boy came running after him, both of them in a fit of laughter. not long after, sounds of footsteps began to run up the stairs much like the ones of the little boys, though these footsteps were heavier and quicker.

through the stairway came taeyong with a very handsome, tall, and pale stranger. they stopped going after the two little boys once they saw mark and donghyuck, ending up going up to them instead.

"did they wake you? i'm sorry!" taeyong said, looking over at the two boys. "no, it's okay. they're fine." mark replied, shifting his gaze over to the taller stranger than was behind taeyong. the blue-haired followed his cousin's eyes, and turned himself around to place the other man in front of him.

"this is my husband, jaehyun." taeyong smiled, watching as the confusion on the other couple's faces disappeared. the two bowed politely and mark introduced himself and donghyuck. jaehyun was just about to ask them if they were hungry or if they needed anything but was interrupted by the two little boys coming back into the hallway. the married couple took the chance to grab them, jaehyun taking one and taeyong the other, shushing them and telling them people were still sleeping.

the two babies grew curious at mark and donghyuck, whom they had never seen before. the boy in taeyong's arms reached out to silently pet donghyuck's head and touch his fluffy hair, to which donghyuck let out a sound. he let out a sound that made mark's heart stop yet flutter greatly. a sound that made mark stop everything he was doing to grab his lover by the waist and give him a big kiss on the lips in front of everyone.

donghyuck giggled.

mark twirled around while holding tightly onto donghyuck, something that made him giggle quietly again. he was so proud of the younger for slowly beginning to break down his walls; the walls that had been keeping his silent all these years.