trece

◜ ◝

shoot me day6

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

◟ ◞

jisung woke up with a very bad headache, but also warm arms wrapped around his neck.

the boy opened his eyes slowly, feeling a bit better than the night prior when he couldn't move anything at all. jisung was met with chenle's soft and tired eyes gazing into his own, making his heart flutter. he delicately brought the older closer to his body, feeling him tighten the hold he had on his neck. chenle nuzzled himself into jisung, placing a small kiss on his neck before looking up and placing another one of his lips.

"how do you feel?" the younger asked in a hoarse, sleepy voice that made chenle subconsciously smile. he loved hearing his voice first thing in the morning or when he woke up. it just brought him comfort and reassurance knowing he was there with him. chenle grabbed jisung's hand and interlocked them together, looking up at him with a little smile. "... i'm feeling better," he responded back in a whisper, his little smile slowly turning into a pout. "what about you? does your body still hurt?" he asked, using his free hand to cup the side of jisung's face. jisung just took a moment to appreciate his beauty up-close, before grabbing his waist and pulling him into a warm, easing, and loving hug. jisung loved the feeling of holding chenle's smaller body. he truthfully loved every little thing about him.

"i'm okay now, baby.." the younger replied silently, interlocking their hands together once more after they disconnected their hug. jisung traced very light and small patterns on chenle's forearm, feeling his soft skin and against his own. it spread so much relief over him, just being here in the moment he was in with chenle. where he was waking up with him and talking to him half-asleep and holding him and kissing him. he wanted this forever.

the door to chenle's hospital room suddenly opened, and in walked all of their friends quietly along with the doctor that chenle had seen last night.

the boys all piled up on top of chenle and jisung, getting approval from jieun beforehand of course. the two sleepy boys giggled as the others pulled them into a big hug. "we missed the both of you!" renjun said in a playful tone. everyone pulled away from each other after a while of just hugging, "how are you guys?" mark asked, his arms loosely around donghyuck's waist as they both sat near the end of the bed. jisung slyly grabbed chenle and pulled him in closer to himself, resulting in the older getting cozy right there with him and in front of everyone. they could hear coos coming from the other boys, and it made chenle genuinely smile. "we're fine." he replied, turning his body towards jisung and just hugging him tightly. he didn't want him to leave. he didn't want anybody to leave.

"are you guys hungry? thirsty? do you want-" "stop worrying so much, renjun.." chenle cut him off, reaching for his hand and suddenly looking at him seriously. "you worry so much about us all the time, that sometimes i think you forget to worry about yourself. and i notice it. i know you just care a lot, but if there's anything i want right now, is for you to care about yourself. you work so hard and do all these things for us all the time to keep us doing okay. but i promise, i promise when this whole thing is over i will take care of you, alright? like how you've always done for us. i will take care of you and donghyuck and everyone else, because you deserve a break too. you deserve rest." chenle said wholeheartedly, language unintentionally changing from korean to chinese after his first sentence.