Chapter fourty four~

Chapter by: me

Ram's PoV

We needed to somehow get JD and Veronica on our side. I hoped they were already but I highly doubt it, seeing as JD nearly murdered my friends chosen one. I bet Heathers going to be beyond protective of (Y/N) if we get them to join our 'supernatural council' or whatever the smart people called it.

"Dude! What if we like... visited them. You know have some man to man?" I beamed, this was possibly the greatest idea I've had in a long time.

"We could but it's a little risk because last time we saw him... he was trying to make (Y/N) into ground beef." He pointed out, rubbing the back of his neck. Although he was right, I was determined. I want to get something right... for once.

"We can still try though... right?"

"Oh- of course we can!" He kisses my cheek and placed an arm around my shoulder. "How do we find them though..?"

"We could stop by Veronica's house and pickup her scent. No doubt where there's Veronica, there's JD," I brainstorm. I look at Kurt for approval and he's got a smug smirk plastered on his face.

"Babe, you're a genius!" We run out the door to try and find Veronica's house.

——————————————————————————————————————

After a few hours, we've got Veronica's scent locked in our brain's and we've landed outside a lone house in the woods. It was painted black all around it. No lights. I hesitantly knock on the door and wait for an answer.

"What do you gorillas want?" A raspy voice from behind us sounded; A scent easily recognised itself as Veronica's.

"JD... Fancy meeting you here..." I say awkwardly, trying to relieve some of the tension that was growing thick in the air.

"This is my house you dimwit."

"HEY DONT TALK TO MY MATE LIKE THAT!" Kurt barked protectively, throwing an arm in front of me- kind of like a shield.
"YOU'RE JUST SALTY BECAUSE YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL-"

"Enough!" Veronica said, sounding exhausted. "I'm too tired for this shit," she rubs the bridge of her nose and lets out a sigh, seemingly composing herself. "What are you guys doing here?" She breathed.

"We want to make an alliance... kind of. You see, we have made like supernatural council, (Y/N) is in it, Heather is in it- i just want us all to be friends again. So does Ram. It was his idea."

"Nuh uh. No. No way!" JDick yelled for no obvious reason apart from the fact he's an asshole.

"Wait... this could actually be good..." Veronica seems to lull over the concept a bit. Her eyes flicking from one side to another every so often. "Yeah... Yeah! Okay we'll do it!"

"Um no the hell we wo-"

"Good. Then it's settled. I'll give you more details later."