Chapter fourteen~

Chapter by: me

(Y/N)'s PoV

Going to sleep failed miserably. I'm still awake and it's 4:03am; let's just say, lying in bed staring at the ceiling isn't my favourite past time. I thought about going to Mac's but she's probably asleep, and probably hates me so that's a BIG no no. I wonder if Heather is awake. Not that Heather other Heather. Chandler. Maybe she is, I could visit her perhaps? Would she want me to?

I'm interrupted by a rather loud bang at the door. I freeze as my eyes widen. It's not everyday you get a knock on the door this early in the morning. I grab a robe and tie it as I quickly and quietly make my way downstairs. I look through the little window and it's chandler. What's she doing here? I open the door and she walks past me into the house.

"...come in..." I mumble sarcastically as I shut the door after her.

"I'm here because your thoughts are too fucking loud." Oh shit she can hear my thoughts can't she? "Yes I can, human."

"You sound like an alien," I say smiling as I walk to the kitchen to pour some tea.

"You're really insulting me? Mortal, I could kill you in one quick movement." She replies rather threateningly. It doesn't faze me though.

"You wouldn't though." I turn to her with a bold confidence as adrenaline burns my stomach. Suddenly I'm pinned between the wall and Heather. Damn she's really quick.

"What makes you so sure?" She whispers. Her brows are furrowed and her lips are pursed into a pout. It was a genuine question.

"You wouldn't have saved me. I wouldn't still be here." I stare into her eyes and I notice something. It's like I'm drawn to them. Stuck in a trance. My gaze is held with hers in a subtle agreement. In my peripheral vision I watch as she tenses as a little. She clearly wasn't expecting an answer for that. A pink blush ever so slightly dusts her pale cheeks- I didn't even know that possible to be honest. Then she moves away. Stepping back and turning around to pour the tea.

"Yeah, well, someone had to." I could practically hear the smirk she was wearing.

"Can we go to your house after?"

"Sure. Whatever human."

After we drunk, I slipped on some 'public worthy' clothes and grab some homework that is due today. I probably should have done this earlier but with the breakup- I haven't been myself. I haven't been looking after myself. I'm having trouble sleeping. I'm just sad everyday. I feel empty.

"Ready to go?" She asks with care. She obviously heard what I was thinking about. Her face laced with sympathy as she held a small smile. I returned the smile as I slipped on my shoes.

"Yep."