Chapter sixteen~

Chapter by: me

(Y/N)'s PoV

My mind had wandered during that lecture. I couldn't pin point when exactly it happened, but I was currently just staring at the wall near my professor, taking in absolutely nothing. I only had two things on my mind. Or two people, should I say? Heather and Heather never left my mind. It's like I was comparing them. Heather was great but so was Heather. In her own ways. Wait. Let me rephrase. Chandler was great but so was Duke. In her own ways.

I couldn't stop. It had first started with Duke, for obvious reasons. She was my ex, who had cheated on me. I broke up with her when I still loved her. Part of me still does. But I realise i would have never of been truly happy if I had continued in the relationship. I miss it, sure. I miss the little things about her, you know? I know I've said this before, but I really do miss it. I want to hear her laugh. Just once. It was so calming. So welcoming. Yet, I know that's far beyond my reach at the moment. Maybe something would change. She'll change. Then we can be happy together again. I probably wouldn't count on it though.

Then, it was Chandler. After she had saved me, she always found a way to enter my mind. And when it started- it wouldn't stop. Part of me didn't want it to. She was like a drug and part of me knew that what I was feeling wasn't right, but despite my best reasoning, I'd go back. She was that addictive. It was intoxicating around her, I only wanted to see her or hear her. Only her. I couldn't control myself. I was being pulled into a whirlwind. And there was nothing I could do about it.

The only thing that indicated to me that the lecture was over when someone stood up, obscuring the view I had of the wall. I looked around to see everyone putting their equipment back into their bags, which confirmed that it had finished. I followed suit, swinging my bag over my right shoulder and sauntering out, throwing the doors open and plowing through the parking lot to the route home.

Suddenly, my eyes wandered to my left and I see a small bit of red. It was enough to catch my gaze and I see Chandler with a black lace umbrella, wearing a black trench coat (A/N NOT THAT KIND, THE CUTE WINTER TYPES ONES), a red button up shirt and a flare skirt. I don't use this word often... but she looked hot. The way her skirt bounced when she walked was invigorating- Crap... she can read minds. Ohshit.

"You seriously forgot I read minds?" Her smirk was perkier than usual. Meaning she had heard exactly what I said.

"Oh hey Chandler... didn't see you there..." nice one dork.

"Nice one indeed." Her smirk deepened, piercing my stomach as I remembered she could hear that too.

"Would you stop that?!"

"Stop what? You're the one who was practically undressing me with your eyes."

"I- WHAT NO I WASNT! YOU WERE!" I shout in her face, crossing my arms into a pout.

"Uh huh. Yep. Sure..."

Heather Chandler's PoV

This is too fun. She's too easy and to mess with. She's even pou-...ting..............

...................

..........

....that's adorable.