Chapter twenty four~

Chapter by: me

(Y/N)'s PoV

We stayed in the hug for a comfortable few minutes. She smelt like cherries and cinnamon, which made me snuggle closer naturally. I felt her grip tighten, pulling me closer to her. Her arms resting below my neck, onto my back, and mine wrapped around her waist tightly. She made me feel safe from harm, like the world could end, but as long as I'm with her, I could live through it. She was surprisingly warm, I loved being warm. Not like a sweaty warm, but a nice cozy warm.

I pulled back and gave her a quick peck on her cheek, "thank you Heather. For everything." I walked into the living room and sat on the couch as I crossed my legs, taking off my coat. Heather hadn't moved from where I left her but I assume she's just-... Actually I'm not sure what she's doing. She's just kind of standing there holding her face. Then suddenly, she seems to snap out of her trance and join me in the living room. "Umm wanna' watch a movie?" She asks awkwardly. Did I overstep in kissing her ch- "no you didn't... I'm just being difficult hahaha..."

"That's okay... and yeah I'd love to watch a movie! What one did you have in mind?" I ask chirpily. I love movies- especially scary ones.

"I think we have scary ones if you want. Let me just-" she walks past me brushing my legs in the process. Upon doing so, I instantly got a wave of heat run up my leg to my stomach, leaving lingering butterflies that practically ate my insides. What the hell was that? Before I can think too much, she brushes past me again, this time with a remote. The same feeling courses through my veins and I shudder slightly. I rub at my leg slightly trying to get rid of the feeling, and it worked after a while but I can't he,l but miss it when it's gone.

"Hey while you set up the movie, im just going to the rest room." I get up and I see her nod as I leave the room.

Heather Chandler's PoV

I watch as leaves, missing her presence next to me. I'm too distracted by the feeling on my legs from accidentally touching her to read her mind. I rub my hand absentmindedly over my leg, reminiscing in the feeling.

When she returns, she snuggles into my side and I feel a similar buzzing feeling so I lift my arm and put it around her shoulder. She looks up and me and I release just how mesmerising those eyes really are. I could probably see everything about her through them- without reading her mind. I feel her arm slink around my waist as she turns to the TV.

The movie was surprisingly scary. I've never actually seen a scary movie- especially not one like that, holy shit! I felt her snuggle closer at the scarier parts, so it was all worth it.