Chapter twenty two~

Chapter by: me

Heather Chandler's PoV

Vampire mating season. My least favourite time. It's like a period. A vampire menstrual cycle. Okay no, that's weird. But you get the point. Everything is heightened. Anger, sadness, love, lust, happiness. Everything. And we vampires just have to deal with it. Stupid humans. They have done nothing for us, yet we can't stop being around them. I mean they can be so adorable in their skeleton sweaters, I just want to hug them sometimes...

...

I'm talking about no one in particular...

...

I think...

Okay maybe (Y/N) has some affect on me. It could just be some sort of crush. Yeah... vampires can get harmless crushes, right...? Veronica doesn't seem that harmless, come to think of it. Okay. Maybe. Maybe. She'smyfatedone. EUGH STUPID VAMPIRE HORMONES, STUPID ADORABLE HUMANS!!!

Heck. Okay I'm going on a walk. I need to clear my head. I need to. It's currently 3:04am and I haven't stopped thinking about her. I slip on a black coat, over my red clothes, and slip out of my front door. I take big and heavy strides, trying to work off what I was thinking about. I walk around the bushes and shrubbery, past stores and stands. I'm not sure where I'm walking to. But my legs seem to know the answer, so I let them lead me.

After a few minutes I take a sharp left and almost walk into something. I used my hands to push myself away from the object, only to push it down. I soon realise that object was a door. Wait... that kind of looks familiar. Wait... this is (Y/N)'s house. Why am I here? Wait... I walked to (Y/N)'s house and broke down her door. I essentially just broke down my fated ones door. Maybe I should check if she's okay- no. I should just leave. But maybe I should just check. For her well being...

I walk up to the creaky wooden stairs, pausing on each creak, and turn using the banister to her room. I slowly and quietly open the door to reveal that she's stirring. She's having a nightmare. Rushing to her side, I comfort her. "Hey... it's okay. It's alright. It's just a dream. You're okay." I whisper while I stroke her hair. I rake my hands through her thick (H/C) hair. It's really soft. Like really soft. I should probably tell her about everything. But first... I'm going to fix her door.

Within 45 minutes, I manage to attach the door successfully back to the hinges. It squeaks a little but at least it functions normally. I slip out at 4:02am. I should probably get some sleep and explain everything to her tomorrow. I should.