Chapter 15

I woke up unbelievably early-3:45 to be exact. Then it hit me. I had to tell him today. I couldnt leave it any longer i mean, i promised john and myself that i would. I waited in the living room for him to come down. I planned it all out, we would be eating breakfast and id tell him exactly what i told john. At 4:30 there was a knock on the door. I groaned as i got up off the sofa to see who it was. Its was Richard. I still couldnt call him Ringo, look what he did. I gave him a cold stare. "Can i..i come i-in?" He shivered. I nodded. He smiled at me as i sat down on the sofa, apart from him so nothing could happen. He moved in closer and started to stroke my arms and thighs. I shivered but stayed put. I darnt move. I sat there while he nuzzeled closer until the gap between us was no longer there. He started to kiss my neck and he bit quite softly in a few places. I wanted to yelp out but decided not to wake paul. I closed my eyes,crying inside. Why was this happening? I ask myself. I felt myself get picked up and after a few seconds laid down. I still didnt open my eyes until i found my night gown ripped off. I was naked on my bed, ringo already naked on top. "Hey." He said putting me under his spell. "Look, i know i'm 24 and your 15 but, it feels right? So stay quiet and dont wake your brother." I didnt dare speak or move so i just closed my eyes and waited. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Paul in the doorway. Ringo hadnt noticed him yet. "Are you ready Bella?" Ringo asks me. I start to cry. "Shhh, it wont hurt i promise. Oh and dont tell your brother, hed kill me." I found it really saddening that my brother wasnt saying a word. He was too shocked. I started to cry even harder when Ringo... You know what. After about 10 more minutes Ringo decided to speak again. "Look i know you didnt want that and the blame is all on me but you still cant say a word okay? If you do, i might have to put you through this again." He started to push because i wasnt answering, i couldnt. He bit downon my neck again and again and again. "Oh and i know you like me so if you get pregnant after this, tell me. Itll be mine and yours." 15 and pregnant? No way it won't happen. "What the fuck do you think your doing Starkey?" Paul managed to shout. Thank god. "Your fucking my sister while she lies there crying, you tell her not to tell me or you will do it again? Youre 8 fucking years older. YOURE A FUCKING BASTARD! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE!" Ringo decided to place one more small bite on my neckbefore throwing his clothes on. And storming out. I laythere crying. Expecting paul to be disgusted in me. To leave me there. I was wrong. He came over to me and embraced me in a warm hug. "Shhhh,i know its not you okay? Shhh, john told me everything. Okay? Shhh its okay, its not your fault." I just kept cryingand crying. He mnaged to get a t shirt on me and kept telling me it would be ok. My tears dried on my cheeks as i fell asleep to pauls soothing voice surrounding me. Still embraced in pauls arms i nodded off.

A/N this could be the last ringo and bella moment okay?