Chapter 20.

Paul's PoV
I turned around to see George running towards me. "She's. Alive!" He said in between panting. "No George. I saw her. She's dead." A tear free rolling down my cheek.
George's PoV
I grabbed Paul by the shoulders and pushed him towards Bella's room. I heard him gasp as he saw her. "You weren't lying George..." He said quietly. I've never known mccartney to be so quiet. "No mate, I wasn't." I replied slightly louder than him. He smiled for a minute and then his face returned back to standard. She was waking up.
Bellas PoV
I started to wake up and as I did, I saw the person I've been wanted to see for a while. I suddenly smile yet his face looks horrified. Why? A tear slips down my cheek without me knowing and he just stands there. I swallow hard but as I do, it starts to hurt. I grab hold of my throat quickly and start to get up. Paul runs over and pushes me down. He takes my hand and smiles. That's all I wanted to see. He starts singing a song, mums song. I can see tears form in his eyes as he sings. "Shhh. Don't worry, you don't have to." I struggle. I can that he is on the edge of crying. "It's okay sis. It's for you. I'd do anything for you."
3rd person PoV
Bella and Paul stood for a moment, hugging as George walked out. Soon, it would all be ok. Wouldn't it?