Chapter 12

"You're paralysed. Unless you want us to operate." "Yes!" I shout. Paul looked at me confused. "I want you to operate." I say almost crying. They wheel my away from paul without even asking for his consent. I wake up to feel my legs again. It felt so good. I started to dance around the hospital room to find I was being watched by ringo. I didn't look at him but he just walked away.

It had been 9 months since the operation. And I hadn't even talked to ringo yet. It was my 15th today and paul john george and ringo were throwing me a party. At johns.

It started really well. There were cakes and music and a live band. But then... I walked into the bathroom to re apply my make up. Ringo walked in and locked the door. He came up to me and started to kiss me. I pushed him away. "Come on. I'm only 8 years older." He said. "It's not right ringo." I say. He pushed me against the wall. I try to push him away but he starts to kiss me. I finally get away. I unlock the door and run into the main room.

I run out of the door and down the street. I head to strawberry fields. I hear paul coming behind me shouting my name. I run more and head to the studio. I took a shortcut and I must have lost paul. I sat in the studios and cried.

I found a note next to the drumkit. I read it. 'To bella. I never actually got the chance to tell you that I love you. I promise that it won't ruin your relationship with paul. Him being your brother. This might not get to you. I might not send it. If paul finds out then he will kill me but, I love you. All my loving, Ringo. X' I dropped the note and fell to the floor. I lay there crying, my back against the wall. I sat staring at the drums and finally got up and started to play them. I played the part to yellow submarine but it killed me to think about ringo.

After about a few hours paul found me. "What are you doing here? Come back to the party" I shook my head. He kept asking me what happened but I told him to leave me alone. After that, I never called ringo ringo again. I always called him Richard. It had only been a week but he kept trying as hard as possible to keep kissing me. After a few weeks he stopped and paul was still asking me what happened. One day I would have to tell him.