Chapter 10

BELLAS POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear Paul singing a song. It was yesterday. I loved that song. I walked down stairs on my tip toes trying not to make a sound. I was watching him until he finished the song and when he stood up and put his guitar down i ran up to hi and wrapped my arms around him crying in the nook of his neck. My tears were dropping onto his skin "I'm so sorry Paul I'm such an idiot when I cry." I told an amazed Paul. He looked at me. "That's the most you've said to me in a while sis. But I'm glad you're back. I was just so drunk that night. I'm sorry if I..." He trailed off staring at me. "What is it?" I asked him. He softly stoked my red skin from where he had slapped me then checked my stomach and legs. They were red and bruised too. "What did i do to you? I'm such a dick!" He said backing away from me. "No you're not. It...it was all my fault to didnt talk to you so you got angry..." I stopped talking and ran to him my arms open. He just went though his bedroom door and locked it. I kept shouting to him it wasn't his fault until I found myself asleep up against his door.

"No Paul I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to please don't hurt me." I whispered to "Paul". He looked so angry. Just like he did the other night. He came closer and punched me. I looked at him shocked. The door flew open and in came John, Ringo, and George. I looked at them pleased but they only scowled back. They all took on look at me then picked me up. They carried me to my bed and all of them but john started to strip me of my clothes. By then I was crying. Paul slapped me again and told me to slop being a wimp. Just as John was about to climb on top of a now naked me. Paul pulled me from underneath him.

Then I woke up.

Paul had just about calmed me down and went to go and make breakfast. It must have been a long dream because it was now 7am. "Do y want egg on y toast?" "Yes please" i whimpered. While eating i explained to him the dream and he told me not to worry. Later that day when Paul was in the shower John, Ringo, and George came round. They told me that tomorrow for Paul's birthday they were throwing a party at Johns house. He told me to take paul there at 2 and bring a homemade cake.