Chapter 14

He was on the floor back against the door with a black eye a bloody face and bruised knuckles. "We have tried to help him but, we cant." Ringo said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shoved him off and ran over to paul. "Mum was a nurse, let me help you." I say. He coughed and smiled slightly. "Who would do this?" I say quietly. "That guy. The one who..." John explains. "Him?" I interupt. Paul nods. "Keep still you!" I say in a calm voice. He laughs. "Keep quiet too!" I add. He trys to move but cant because of the state he is in.

After i had him all cleaned up and better he explained what happened.

PAULS POV
She was a great sister. My Bella. She had cleaned me up and bandaged my arm and legs where they had been bleeding. I quickly told her what had happened. "Ringo told me what happened." He said in a hoarse voice. You could tell he wanted to get up and shout but he couldnt. We was too weak. "I went up to the guy. Punched him, in return, he threw me against the wall and started to beat me." "Oh, Paul..." She started to cry. I pulled in not caring how hurt i was. I wiped her tears away and tried to make her smile. She didn't. "I'm so sorry Paul, we need to get home." She said tears rolling down her cheeks.

BELLAS POV
I was going to tell him when we got home. I had to. John carried Paul out to the car and lay him in the back seat. "Bella get in the front." He said. I obeyed him. "Whats wrong" he whispered. "I cant tell you." I said sniffling. "Okay. But Paul is worried about you." I smile back and focus on the road. Should I tell him? "John." I whisper. He nods. " I need to tell you something." I look back on Paul who is asleep. "Don't tell Paul, i will do it in my own time. At Paul's birthday and my birthday party, someone has been, trying to get together with me. He has been kissing me and nearly having sex with me. I like him but it isnt right. He my brothers best mate and hes 8 years older than me." He looks at me quickly before focusing on the road. "Is it who i think it is? Ringo?" I nod sniffling. "Youve got to tell him Bella." He says. "I will, I'll do it tonight." "Thats a good girl." He said smiling and patting my shoulder.

JOHNS POV
Ringo was in for a right lecture tomorrow at the studio.