Chapter 22

A/N: hey. So I've reached 1.6k reads. I actually never even dreamt of reaching this.

Pauls pov
I stood by the window looking at no with his ams around Bella, her head lying on his chest. For a moment, it seemed nice, sweet but then I realised how much he'd hurt her. How much pain he had caused her. I ran into the room ignoring the fact that Bella was asleep. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING STARKEY?!" This was just enough to wake Bella up. She quivered slightly in ringos grip. "LET HER GO!" I shouted at him. I don't know where this came from.
Bellas pov
"LET HER GO!" He screamed. "Paul," I said in a quiet voice. "Paul please... I...." He looked down at me, still wrapped in ringos arms. "I asked him to be here. I-I'm sorry." I shakily breathed and Paul looked at me, disgusted. "You what!? Don't you know how much he's hurt you! He raped you!" I shook my head. "Paul. Please...." He cut me off. "No Bella. He has hurt you. Why would you forgive him?" Yet i didn't answer. I didn't have time.
Ringos pov
When Bella didn't answer I looked down at her. She started to cough. She placed her hand over her mouth and coughed more but I didn't realise, until she pulled her hand away, that she infact had been coughing blood. She stared at her hand which was now covered in blood. I looked too. And Paul came rushing over. He took one look before tears came rushing down his face. I knew how he felt. He was her brother. I reluctantly let go of Bella and motioned for Paul to take me place. He smiled at me before doing so.
-two weeks later-
Pauls pov
Bella had cancer. She got it off mum. She also had depression. She tried to kill herself yesterday. Ringo saved her.
-flashback-
Ringos pov
We were all at the studio and Bella was at home. She had got released from hospital yesterday. When e lads started moaning that we had left the ciggies at home I told them I'd go and get them. When I got home, I heard sobs coming from the bathroom. There was only one person here.... I ran up to the bathroom to find the door was locked. I heard Bella moaning in pain, sobbing, screaming. Damn I had to get the door open. When I did, she was on the floor, blade in hand, both arms and legs heavily bleeding, fumbling with the lid of a pill bottle...
-end of flashback-
Pauls pov again
I was sat in the hospital chair, waiting for her to wake up. I sighed, biting my nails. John walked in. "Jeez macca... You ought to stop biting your nails...." He looked at my red, sore biten down nails and pulled my hand from my mouth. I sighed shakily. He placed a hand on my shoulder.
"She's gonna be fine"
Those were the words i needed to hear.

All My Loving <Paul McCartney fanfic>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें