Chapter 8

BELLA POV

I was just about to jump. My feet on the edge on my tip toes. My left foot left the floor my heart racing. As soon as my right foot slipped someone grabbed my arm from the other side of the bar. He yanked me back and pulled me into the bar. My whole stomach hurt now. He pulled me into his face so I could feel his breath on my cheeks. He started to shout down my ears. He was yelling at me for almost commuting suicide. I felt like shouting back but I had no voice left. He grabbed my arm tighter and tighter leaving fingernail marks in my skin. My skin started to cut and blood started to come out. He grabbed me and pulled me over the bar not even caring that my legs banged on the bar. He slapped me. He pushed me down on the floor. My body hurt all over. "Paul, please stop." I whispered. "Why?" he said "Why should I stop."his words were slurred "What did I ever do to you." I shouted back. He laughed and replied with "You came into my life." I gasped at him and sneered, "You're drunk." "And you're a bitch." he replied through gritted teeth. I sobbed as tears free rolled down my cheeks. "You cry baby!" he shouted as he walked down the street away from me. I was so sad. This wasn't the Paul I knew.