Chapter 13

I decided that i would tell paul today. "Crap!" I said as i realised what day it was tomorrow. I ran over to the calendar and it confirmed my thoughts. It was ringos birthday. "I cant tell paul now. It will ruin the party." I say to myself. "Tell me what?" Paul said from behind. It made me jump. "Didnt mean to make you jump love." He said. I couldnt tell him, i just couldnt. "Nothing. Its just... Nothing." I say. Should i tell him? When? "Okay. But you know im always here to talk." He says raising an eyebrow. "It nothing. I told you!" He smiled and turned around to sit on the sofa. I would leave it until after the party.

The day came to act nice around ringo but i couldnt. He had nearly had sex with me. I had to keep ignoring him. We arrived at ringo and georges house and it was a cosy little brick house. He had invited the boys, me and a few friends. I was the only female there. Paul tightened his grip on me. "If anyone kisses you, tell me." I breath in heavily and try to not cry. Ringo walkes over to us. "Hey paul. Bella! Im gladyou came." He says. I nod. He places a kiss on my cheek and i flinch. "Whats wrong?" Ringo leans over and whispers. I just bow my head and throw the card at him. I run into a room which i asumed to be ringos. I sat on the bed and instantly smeel his colgone and tobacco. Im used to it because of paul but it hasnt eversmelt so strong. I didnt hear some walk in and lock the door until they push me down on the bed. I scream but he puts his hand over my mouth. I suspected it was ringo bit i couldnt see as it was pitch black. I slapped him and in return he pushed his hands up my dress. I pushed him off me and he just pushed me back down. I screamed again and realised no one could get in even if they had heard me. The door was locked. There was no escaping. I lay there as still as possible letting him touch me more and more. He started to take off my clothes and i just lay there. Silently crying. He pushed and it hurt. It really hurt. I cryed out in pain and that just made him push harder. I screamed once more in hope of some one hearing me. I was right i heard ringo outside. It cant be. I thiught. This isnt ringo. He got up and slapped me once more. I lay crying naked as he unlocked the door and walked out. Ringo came rushing in. "Bella? Bella? Can you hear me?" I simply nodded. "What happened? Here." He threw me his shirt and it covered me up nicely. " he took it." I said "what? What did he take?" He asked franticly. "He took my virginity ringo." I cryed. He stormed out. I heard fighting and then silence. Paul came in. "Who was he? What did he do to you?" I turned away and cried. He walked out and i heard him and ringo talking. I heard a door slam and got up to see who had left. Ringo looked at me. "Hey" he said nervously. I peered ober his shoulder but he moved so i couldnt see anything. "Whats happened?" I asked. John and george came over and helped ringo to hide whatever it was. " what are you all hiding?" I ask curiously. "Let her see." I hear paul say. I turn around and see no one. I look back and see paul.