Chapter 9

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and someone was lay next to me. Even though my body hurt all over I twisted round to see who it was. It was Ringo. I was blushing and didn't realise he was awake "you're blushing." He says "Oh" I say turning away. "No it's ok. You're pretty when you blush" this obviously made me blush more.

We sat down with our breakfast and as I was explaining to him what had happened there was a knock on the door. Ringo went to answer it and when I saw who it was I backed away a bit. He pushed Ringo out of the way and came to me. I backed myself into the wall. He reached his arms out to me and I ducked down so he could touch me. "Even if you're not ready to forgive me. Please just come home with me." Ringo nodded at me. I agreed to his offer. I sat in the back and on the total opposite side of the car. I refused to talk to him. He explained to me that he got drunk after I left. He told me that the only reason he got drunk was because he was upset he would never find me. I still didn't forgive him and didn't say a word to him. We arrived back at the house and as soon as we get in I run upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me.

PAULS POV

She was never going to talk to me again. She will never forgive me. I am such and idiot.

BELLAS POV

I stay in my room for the rest of the evening without having anything to eat or drink. I finally fell asleep.