Chapter 3

A/N: SORRY its late and im tired dont diss if i get facts wrong. this is a chapter dedicated to my dear friend and georges judy. Miss Shadow Fletcher. 

We got to Pauls house and it was getting late. My watch read 00:12. When we got there John was fooling about and Ringo was messing about with his rings placing them all on the same finger. He had this one ring that was a ruby red and it was stuck on his ring finger which is typical RINGo. {thats an inside joke[hes reading the queen]{ahh a hard days night... ANYWAY}}. Anyways we got into pauls house and it was full of food wrappers, which were georges, newspapers, johns, rings?? Oh yea ringo. And finally lyrics. They were all Pauls. Paul showed me to my room and it was his old room. Full of Beatles merch. Help! was playing and it was just at the start. There was also a small wooden box on the dressing table. I looked at it and then looked at Paul. He nodded, indicating that i could open it. There was a small locket inside. "It was mums. I kept it just incase i found you again. And i did." I smiled placing the locket back in the box. Just as i did Paul came over getting it back out, and placing it on my neck. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He laughed as i pulled a face at john who had barged into the room. John was always trying to make me happy when i was down. I suppose its because my mum saved him from being shot. I felt like i had become really close with The Beatles. Paul was my brother and i loved him for it.

Later that evening i sat down with Paul in the living room. i asked him about dad and he told me not to bother with him. I aked where he lived and he gave me an address. I sat in my room at my desk and opened up my laptop. I started a letter to him, it started something like this:

  Dear Dad,

I know that we wernt that close but this is your daughter, Annebella Mary McCartney. I wanted to write to you, to ask how you were doing and to tell you, not that youd care much, but mum has died. Me and Paul are organising a small getogether and, even though we havnt seen you in a while, we'd like you to come.

I knew it wasnt much but i hoped it was enough to persuade him. I heard my door crack open and as i did i shut my laptop violently and jumped around only to see john. He kept saying how much he wanted to thank me for saving him but as always i only replied, "dont thank me, thank her" pointing up to the ceiling. He shouted thank you to the ceiling only to make me start to cry enough for Paul to come running in.

"I dont know what happened. I just thanked her mum again and she started..." john was rudley interupted by Paul "Its ok mate, just give us a minute would y'?" John nodded heading out of the room.

A/N: Crappy way to end a chapter I know but I dont know maybe im just a bit tired.